Chapter 11

Y/N was chilling in his mansion watching some Dora The Explorer and eating a bucket of ice cream while singing.
"Do-do-do-do-Dora
Do-do-do-do-Dora
Do-do-do-do-Dora
Do-do-do-do-Dora, let's go

Dora, Dora, Dora the explor-" he was cut off as a red teleportation circle appeared in front of him. Looking at the Gremory maid Y/N released a little bit of his killing intent."You better have a fucking good reason to disrupt me from my show Grayfia or the Gremory's will soon have one less Maid to worry about."

Grayfia tried to put on a brave face as she stared at the dragon. The killing intent he was releasing felt like she was holding a mountain on her shoulders and she could feel her body shake every so slightly. Gathering  herself she curtsied and handed him the slip of paper with the Gremory Seal on it. "Greetings Lord Y/N. My Lord Sirzechs Lucifer asked me to deliver this invitation to his sister, Lady Rias and Lord Riser's wedding."

Looking at her Y/N smirked and backed her into a wall. He leaned in and whispered huskilt in her ear. "You know I've always found maids sexy. So what'd you say. Want to come to my bedroom and watch porn on my flat screen mirror?"

Grayfia blushed as she felt his hot breath on her sensitive skin and moaned and he began to trail kisses along her neck.

Y/N trailed kisses along her jawline before he planted his lips on hers. He snaked his arms around her waist as she gripped his silver locks and gave her ass a gentle yet firm squeeze. Not expecting the gesture Grayfia moaned into the kiss.

Not missing a beat Y/N slipped his tongue into her mouth and the two began fight for dominance. After a few minutes of tongue clashing, Y/N won and began exploring his newly claimed territory as his hands began to knead Grayfia's shapely ass causing Grayfia to let out a throaty moan.

After a few minutes, Y/N and Grayfia separated for air.
"You know  *huff* I didn't expect the *huff* Almighty Dragon God to have an ass fetish." Planted Grayfia as she managed to catch her breath.

"Well. Who could say no to such a beautiful ass. If I wasn't recharging the Universe right now I'd stop time and ravage you for a millennia. I'd make you scream my name. Over. And Over. Again as I mold the shape of my cock into that tight pussy of yours." Replied Y/N as he bit into her neck.

"Ahh!!!" Moaned Grayfia as she felt his fangs sink into her skin.

Y/N sucked a little of her blood and release a little of his magic into her in three sharp bursts. He stopped and looked at her as he licked the blood off his fangs. A seal appeared on her neck, it was glowing blue and white and the shape of a dragon holding a planet in its claws could be seen.
B
"I have marked you as mine." Growled Y/N quietly. "From now on you belong to me. Body and soul, never shall another man touch your body intimately. Iessshah
Gerukakiiiih."

"I accept." Muttered Grayfia as she tried to hide her blush.

"Great. Now my newly  acquired mate. Let's go crash an engagement party!" Said Y/N with an evil from creeping up his face.

                                        ...✡...

In the Underworld an engagement party was being kept at the Phoenix Estate. Everybody who was anybody was was their.....which means every single pureblood devil and their peerages.

"Ahem." Riser 'Dickless' Phoenix spoke into the microphone to get everybody's attention. "Riser thanks you all for coming to Riser and Riser's bride-to-be wedding. As such Riser would like to welcome Riser's beautiful bride." He turned behind him as someone stepped from the curtain wearing a beautiful stark white wedding dress and a veil with a beautiful bouquet of colourful flowers. "Rias Gremory." He went to remove the veil and kiss her when a shout interrupted his actions.