Chapter 10

Y/N's POV

"Ok! Listen up!" announced Y/N unenthusiastically. "Kiba trains with Sebas. Koneko trains with Lupusregina. Rias and Akeno will train with Yuri and Asia will train with Norbel and Norbel please....... don't scare the little girl too much. Now get out of my sight. All of you!"

In an instant all his servants except Demiurge disappeared with their respective trainees.
Sighing Y/N turned to Demiurge.

"Do you think I made the right call in training them?"

"I do not understand why you belittle yourself My Lord as to think that you of all people would make a mistake." Said Demiurge seriously. "You are the reincarnation of perfection itself and perfections like Yourself does not make mistakes."

'It was a dumb question.' sweat dropped Y/N. He then looks at Demiurge. "Do you think those pests will learn from someone useful from our gracious generosity and win their match against that Kentucky Reject. One look at him and you can tell why Colonel Sanders kicked the bastard out of the KFC foundation."

"You're right My Lord. One look at that reject's face and I could tell I wouldn't be eating for a week or two." Replied Demiurge.

"You wanna go mess with the Asgardians?"

"Yah. Sure why not. They can take care of themselves. " replied Demiurge.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"As I said. They can take care of themselves."

With that they both disappeared into a pure white magic circle.

-Ten Days Later-

"Report."

Sebas stepped forward and spoke. "Kiba Yuuto has made progress My Lord. As have Rias Gremory, Akeno Himijima, Koneko Toujo and Asia Argento has also made progress as well My Lord. They have increase their chances of winning by 30%."

Y/N pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. "So in other words. They'll lose against The-No-Inch-Wonder.  "Sigh. "What about Shitsei?"

"Ahem.....Ahh?!"

"Out with it Sebas!"

"Yes Lord....Shitsei has made achieved the Forbidden Form of Balance Breaker. However he can only access the form if he...gropesMissRias." Said Sebas as he finished the end of the sentence quickly.

Y/N looked at Sebas in annoyance and sent out a wave of his killer intent. "Sebas you are walking a line of thread with my patience."

"Sorry Milord. Shitsei can only access the balance breaker form if he gropes Miss Rias but he can only spend the duration of a minute and a half in the form." Said Sebas calmly however inside he was still shaking from the wave of killer intent he felt from Y/N.

"How utterly........disgusting." Said Y/N with a disgusted expression adorning his face. He looked at all of his servants. Their face showed indifference however Y/N could still see the disgust hidden in their eyes. "Lets go to them. I take it their all packed and ready to go?"

"Yes My Lord." Answered Sebas respectfully, he then looked around and noticed someone missing from their group. "If I may ask My Lord. Where is Demiurge?"

"Demiurge has returned to Dragoniikure for an a Code Omni." Replied Y/N telling them the truth as he hated hiding things from his servants. A Code Omni on Y/N's original was a Code for Omni Level Threats. Beings who has power that nearly rival's that of Y/N 's own.

"My Lord. Such a threat can surely cause a problem." Said Sebas as he adapted the face of a War General.
"I suggest we dispatch a team of the highest caliber to dispose of this threat immediately before it becomes a pronlem."

"Leave it be Sebas. We have to see if it's a threat or not. It could be Ophis-chan trying to get in my pants again. He has been obsessed with a taking my virginity."

Sebas nodded thoughtfully. It was well-known on Dragoniikure that while Ophis, Great Red and Y/N were the oldest beings of Omniverse, all three are virgins. While Sebas and Demiurge have had sex too many times to count with all kinds of species. All 9 maids employed by Y/N  were virgins. Having pledged themselves to Y/N they kinda had to be. Sebas knew that this would all change soon tho. A week or two from now. Lord Y/N will go through his first heat cycle as will Great Red and Ophis. That alone told him that Y/N and all 5 beauties(Great Red is a female) were going to have a wild week.

They group disappeared and appeared before the Gremory peerage. (more like behind them.)

"Woah! I'm glad that's done. I swear I would've committed suicide if I had to endure another ten days of that!" Chirped Issei as he stretched his sore body but stopped as a cold chill travelled down his spine.

"Is that so?!"

".......Uh-h-h?!?!" Stuttered Issei as he turned around shaking to see Y/N with a sickly sweet smile. The deadly aura and red eyes from him and his servants only served to scared Issie and the peerage tenfold. "Hey
Y/N!"

"Hello Shitsei Can't-Get-A-Girl Pervondou." Greeted Y/N with as the smile grew even wider. "How's it been? Ten days? You know......with me being the guy who created the entire omniverse maybe I should play with time a little." Issei pales drastically. "You never know. One minute for them could be a century for you. Or maybe even a millenia."

"No, no, no, no!" Shouted Issei quickly as he waves his hand in a surrender. "It's uh.....fine. You don't have to do that."

"Is that so." Stated Y/N disappointingly. "I was really wishing to see how you'd commit suicide." Y/N adopted a thoughtful expression on his face. Not noticing Rias, Issei and the peerage pale even further. "Perhaps you'd hang yourself? No that's too unoriginal. Perhaps pulling your head off your neck? Naw too much work. Erase you from existence? Not that either. I don't want my power to become tainted by you and the shit in your veins would make Void kick you into space for spite. Perhaps tearing your head and your spine from your body brutally while I stare at the horror on your face. " said Y/N as his face suddenly brightened at the thought and a lightbulb turned on above his head. Swatting away the lightbulb Y/N shouted "Tom and Jerry is in the next universe!"

"Thanks bro." Replied a Hispanic(no racist. It's just a reference. Let's see who gets it.) man drinking a beer.

"Who the fuck are you?" Asked Y/N as he stared at the man.

"I'm Gosh!"

"What?! God?!"

"No. I'm like God. Only a lot......crappier."

"Oh my Gosh!"

"Exactly."

"You know what 'epi icoh xzanmee taka fallacun' (dude Tom and Jerry is the next universe. Please go.)" Replied Y/N in the Immortal language. Mexucayian.

"Thiwq gratalun.(Thanks bro.)" Replied Gosh before jumping through a portal.

...
.....
........

"What the......what the heck was that?" Gasped Rias as she struggled to catch her breath. The other members were affected by it tho they were only breath as they further from Y/N than Rias.

"That is the Dead Language Of The Immortals. Only true immortals can speak it which means that God and The four Maous can't speak it and they would die if they don't have the protection of one speaking it." Explained Y/N in a monotone voice which showed he wasn't interested in the current topic. "If I didn't have my aura coating you and your peerage members in a thin layer your soul would have burned away rawe slowly and painfully. As you can see even with protection you nearly died of suffocation.....Your magic is weak." Y/N turned and walked away as a sneer made its way into his face. He stopped in front of his servants and activated his glowing white magic circle. "I held up my part of the deal now it's your turn. If you disappoint me, your precious Underworld and I will play target practice." Y/N smiled viciously as lightning danced off his finger tips.

Rias only had one thought on her mind.

"Shit!!!"