Chapter 8: A Kentucky Reject

Normal Pov

"I will not marry you Riser and that's that." Said Ria's for the fiftieth time today.

A man with a blonde hair and an ugly looking face smirked and looked at Rias. "But Rias dear. It's for the good of all devil kind. Or you so selfish that you'll put your happiness before the survival of your race?"

Both started to release their auras causing the ORC members to start suffocating. Their auras was soon overpowered by a chilling aura causing them to power down instantaneously.

A woman in a maid outfit and long silver hair stepped in front of them. "Lord Sirzechs sent me here to prevent you from fighting so I suggest you both behave yourselves."

Rias huffed and turned away while Riser looked at the maid with a pissed off look but gave up since he new he could not win. Even though he was a high class devil Grayfia was the queen of the Devil King Lucifer. If he picked a fight with her it'll be like asking for trouble with the strongest devil in the Underworld. Not only that but she was also an Ultimate Class Devil. Picking a fight with her would be suicide even with his regeneration ability.

"When spoken to by such a being as the Strongest Queen. Even Riser can be somewhat...fearful."

Grayfia sighed before she spoke again in her usual cold tone. "He didn't send me to 9nly keep you in check. He also send a proposal. There is to be a rating game between Lord Riser and Lady Rias. Should Lady Rias win, her marriage contract with Lord Riser will be terminated instantly. However, should Lord Riser win, he will be wedded to Lady Rias no questions asked."

"Haha hah!" Laughed Riser as he looked around the room. "Is this all of your peerage Rias dear?"

"What if it is?" Asked Rias worriedly.

"Well Riser has a full set." He announced dramatically as his peerage appeared behind him in a tornado of fire.

Suddenly the doors flew if it's inches and in the doorway stood two males. One with black hair and glasses and another with silver hair and silver glasses.

"Yow Rias! You better have a good reason to take us out of our class!" Exclaimed Y/N as his hair seemed to defy gravity and blue lightning danced across his eyes. His eyes suddenly went to normal and he looked at Issie. "And why the fuck is Shitsie crying?"

"Yes, I was just about to ask the same thing." Said Riser. "Why is he weeping?"

Rias sighed before she spoke. "He dreams of becoming the Harem King."

Riser's peerage immediately moved back and started throwing insults at him like, 'disgusting' and 'pervert' and a certain blonde who was at the front definitely caught Y/N's eye.

Riser smirked and looked at Issie smugly. He then turned to his peerage and spoke. "Yubelluna, come."

A girl in an outfit that showed off most of her enormous cleavage stepped out. She had purple hair and matching purple eyes. She wore a purple headband with a red jewel in the middle. Even though she looked happy,
Y/N and Demiurge could smell the discomfort and sadness a mile away.

"Yes Riser-sama?" She asked sultrily.

Riser suddenly grabbed her and began kissing her roughly. He then started to roughly grope her causing her to moan hotly in the kiss.

He then turned to all the males in the room and smirked. "You can never have what I have."

"You bastard!" Yelled Issie angrily as he summoned the Boosted Gear.

"Mira!" Exclaimed Riser. A small petite girl with a stick walked out of the group of girl and bowed to Riser.

"She's so small." Taunted Issie. "What can she do?"