talk to me baby. [02]

a n g s t

needy; ariana grande.

    It's been a few months, and he hasn't talk to you. He'd just look your way and look away. There was even this one time where he just passed by you like nothing in the corridors.

You looked at him during dinner time solemnly. You miss him, you desperately need him. You miss his hugs, his kisses and just him entirely.

You felt two reassuring hands on both your shoulders.

"It's okay (y/n)" Fred whispers.

"He'll talk to you soon" George whispers on the other side.

You sigh sadly, as you sat between your best friends. They both hug you.

"I just wanna know what I did wrong..." You say as you let tears escape, you sniffle and leave.

Fred tried to get up and get you, but George motioned to him to not go after you. He believed you needed time. He nods and sits back down.

You walk crying, desperate to find an answer in these empty corridors. You gave up and sat down. You sobbed and sobbed, and you kept on.

You heard foot steps and you got up and wiped your face and turn to see who it was. It was him, he just looked at you and turned around to go.

"W-wait! Draco!" You ran to him and grabbed his wrist, he turned around and scowled at you.

You flinched and back away.

"What do you want?" He said with a bit of irritation lingering his voice. You sniffle.

"Why have you been ignoring me? I thought... you loved me?" You said to your boyfriend of three years, or what you thought was your boyfriend

"Well, apparently not." He hissed and he saw the most broken girl he's ever seen. Tears fall down your red cheeks and you turned away slowly and begin to walk as you sobbed.

He stepped towards you but stopped, he knows he messed up. But he was going through things, horrifying things. He just needed you safe and far away from him. He turned away and walked.

You walked, and cried. You pass professor Snape.

"(Y/n)? What is the ma-" He tried to ask, but walk past him.

He lets you be and walks away.

You walk all the way to your dorm room and collapsed. That's when you let it all out, sobbing loudly and occasionally yelling in your pillow.

Fred and George stands behind your door and hear your agony. They went in to see their best friend's face buried into her pillow.

They walk to you and sat down, you jump up with scared. But when you see them, you tried explaining, but they both hush you.

"Just let it out" they both said at the same time.

You lean on them and cry. Your body violently racking with sobs. They both held you. After you calmed down, you looked at both of them.