european boys. [19]

f l u f f

TW: you're american in this
one, i think it's offensive
so take this easy pls.

animals; neon trees.

    You skate skillfully through the corridors of your school. Your hair moved with the wind as you skid on your skateboard, passing other kids who were shouting at you.

You rock a white tee, tucked into your acid washed jeanes that was held up by a bulky black belt. The ends of your jeans cuffed, wearing your dirty white shoes.

The UK was weird for you, and everybody here was fascinated by the fact you were american. You were going to, in the US, but your father who was british, decided to move back here.

Which was pretty sad, the states was fun, especially living in the nineties.
Everyone was wearing the clothes you were currently wearing, but you guessed not here.

So, as you skid, you spread your arms, as if you were flying on a hoverboard from those cool sci-fi movies, until you felt someone pull your arm.

You were snatched back but your skateboard lost control and rolled off into the grass. Your shoulder bag almost falling off, but you landed on your feet and yanked back.

"What are you nuts-" You were about to complain but you turned around and saw Professor Snape.

"Ah, sir, how are you on this fine day?" You faked a british accent as you chewed on your bubble gum.

He rolled his eyes.

"Perfect, until a daft bimbo almost crashed into me" He said nonchalantly, with a hint of pissed.

"Aw sir, I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention" You said as you adjusted your bag on your shoulder.

"The next time this occurs, I will take away your... thing and take points from your house, understood (L/n)?" He said and you nodded blowing a bubble.

"Now, leave" He waved his hand.

"Shoot sir!" You ran to grab your skateboard. You held it to your waist and decided to just walk a bit, until you saw a crowd and the golden trio themselves. You sighed and shook your head. You jogged there to see, of course, Harry being pissed, Hermione sad, Ron.. irritated.

You stepped in and whisper to the Weasely twins.

"Psst, cheerio, what's up?"

They chuckled as you fit in between them.

"Malfoy" Fred simply said making you roll your eyes. That boy was cute, but honestly he had problems.

But you assumed already it's because his dad's a bitch. Popular jocks that bully people in the states, either have bitchy dads, or ADHD.

Or maybe other problems... but adhd though-

You were snap out of your thoughts as Draco flicked your forehead.