tipsy. [16]

f l u f f

wake up in the sky;
bruno mars ft. kodak black,
and gucci mane.
recommendation;
slowed and reverbed.

    You stumbled across the empty corridor humming a random tune that flushed in your mind. The strap of your dress hangs loosely off your shoulder as you carried a bottle of fire whiskey. You didn't know where you were headed, and you didn't care either. You walked as you saw a couple make out in a corner.

Like, there's a ball going on so they can make out and shit, pretty smart.

You watched, as your tipsy figure bounced a bit to a halt. They slowly stopped and looked at you.

You chuckled.

"Get into it!" You slurred as you hiccup. They nodded with a smile as you lifted your bottle to them and began to walk away.

You took another swing at the bottle and took off your heels, and threw them away. You didn't have a date to the Yule Ball, and you didn't want one either, you only wanted one person but you guessed that they didn't want you.

that was your best friend.

Draco Malfoy.

He was off doing Merlin knows what, and you were a bit hurt when he didn't ask you himself. You thought that 'oh, we're gonna have a magical date and shit like that'.

welp, nope.

So you wander having your own fun, without the blonde bastard.

Your dress was pretty long, you did your makeup good, and your hair was amazing, but now you sorta look like a hobo. Your hair was messy and your cheeks were stained with black mascara because your were crying like a bitch earlier because Draco didn't ask you out.

Like, it was weird. He acts like he likes you, at least you felt like it, but then he never bucks up the courage to tell you face to face, or, at least a note could do it. Shit you wouldn't mind someone telling your before he did.

you liked him a lot. that was the problem.

So, you told yourself, fuck it.

So now you're drinking your feelings away as you sink in your feelings at the same time... weird but okay.

"(Y/n) (L/n)!?"

Your head whipped around and you smile.

"Draco Malfoy!?" You mimicked him as you he looks at you with wide worried eyes.

"What in Merlin's name are you doing!?" He asked as he walks closer to you. You just looked at him like he was the one that's stupid.

He grabbed your arm and pulled you with him.

"Whoa! I- I mean, ask me to dinner first, handsome" You slurred.

Draco's eyes widened and he blushed so hard.

"You're drunk, aren't you?" He asked annoyed.