need it. [25]

s m u t

summer walker; girls need love.
recommendation:
slowed and reverbed ;)

    Draco taps his foot impatiently, he sighs and checks his pocket watch for the time. You were already thirty minutes late and it's almost ten and he wasn't in the mood to go and look for you, for reasons.

Reason one: he was horny out of his goddamn mind.

Reason two: he didn't have a really good day.

All he wanted was to hold you and kiss you, then proceed to proceed to pound the shit out of you. He loves you, it's complicated honestly, but he's not questioning or complaining, he's actually just rolling with it.

    You rush down to the dungeons, you've been studying with Hermione, your gryffindor friend, you forgot the time and that Draco was probably irritated that you didn't show up in time.

You muttered the password and rush in, going to Draco's single dorm. You had no reason to knock. You open the door, and throw down your bag. You were actually pretty much in the mood but if Draco wasn't then, maybe you weren't gonna get some tonight.

But before you can pick your head up, you were pulled in to a tight hug.

"Where have you been?" Draco mumbled into your shoulder. You chuckled nervously.

"I was just with my friend, I was just studying with her" You said as you held him as well. You let go and face him.

You saw that his face was red and his facial expression shown struggle.

"What's wrong, baby?" You asked, your voice wavering because you were a bit tired. Draco's eyes averted to yours and you couldn't help but notice his eyes were dark, with lust.

You bit your lip, now knowing what he was feeling, but you decided to play dumb just to get a jump out of him. He was in the mood, and so were you.

"Don't do that" Draco whispered and closed his eyes. You decided to lean your body on him, and put your hand on his chest.

"Don't do what?" You continued to bite your lip as your eyes glittered with mischief. Draco opened his eyes and looked at you, up and down slowly.

"You tired?" He asked, unable to speak clearly as the tint between his legs became harder. Your hand slipped to the waist band of his pants slowly, watching how his breathing became more heavier and shallow.

"Never tired for you" You smirked, now awake, even though you had a long day.

"Good" Draco said a bit louder and instantly picked you up with ease by your butt. You were caught off guard and you threw your arms around his neck to prevent you from falling.

Draco threw you onto the bed, went on top of you and pinned your wrist down.

"Make me wait here and come back and tease me? how dare you?" He said darkly, making you wet already.

"What are you gonna do about it?" You barked back with a smirk. Draco's eyes instantly brighten with pure mischief, wiping that smirk on your face away as your lips agape slowly.