"best friends". [10]

f l u f f

no song :)

Honestly, you felt as if each and every year, maintaining your grades at Hogwarts was getting harder. Nonetheless, Hogwarts was amazing. You were a slytherin, a little nice, but what's a fellow slytherin without a little mischief?

You loved going to Hogwarts, hanging out with friends and making new ones, and spending time with your best friend, Draco Malfoy. Yes, you were best of friends. That is because both your families are great friends, your mother and Draco's mother are practically best friends, but both your fathers are co-workers at the Ministry.

Ever since you both were toddlers, you both were inseparable, like siblings, he's always been the older brother to you, and that's how you felt, until, he got older, more taller, more... hot.

Yeah, you developed a huge crush on the blonde, and you couldn't tell if he felt the exact same. You didn't want to tell him your feelings, because what if he didn't feel the same? Boom, years of friendship and loyalty vanished into thin air, and you'd rather be something to him in his life than nobody at all.

But it was absolutely dreadful, you just wanted to be held from him as he tells you he loves you.

Right about now, it was dinner, you were sitting next to Draco, like usual, as Crabbe and Goyle pig out, like usual. Pansy on the other hand, staring at Draco, like usual.

It was your fourth year in hogwarts, and nothing changed a bit, except for the fact that there's hot Hungarian boys all around you, sure you love Draco, but damn, them hungarian asses be looking fine.

Of course, you were staring at them. Until you felt a light slap at the back of your head. You turn to glare at Draco, he smirks at you and simply says,

"I don't know if you're drooling over the food, or over them"

You scoff, "You're just jealous that I'm not drooling over you"

That was a simple joke, to which he should've came back at, but his cheek flushed red and that surprised you.

"Well- you- GAH NEVERMIND!" He stumbled over his words and stuffed his mouth with food to stop himself from saying anything, which made you laugh.

Why did he blush though?

You thought, but pushed it away, don't want to make your hopes high.

Dinner ended and you were all hanging around in the common room, that's until you remembered that both you and Draco had to study for Potions, stupid test.

"Dracooooo" You whined as your head lands on his shoulder.

"Yeeeeeesssss" He groaned but had the energy to copy you.

"We have a test tomorrow for Potions!" You exclaimed.

"And?" He said. You rolled your eyes,

"We've got to study!"

"Fine, let's go to my dorm" He said.

He led you to his single dorm, the dude's so rich that his father requested a room only to himself, typical.

As you studied, Draco taught you well, better than Snape ever could for that matter. But halfway through the study, you began to see Draco so tense and tired.

"You okay there pal?" You asked with worry.

"Just a little tense that's all" He mumbled tired.

An idea popped into your head and you smirk.