heather. [28]

f l u f f

heather; conan gray.

    "Okay! but listen, he's a bit nuts, but brilliant, yeah?" Draco smiled at you, you rolled your eyes with a shake of your head.

"No, absolutely no, he's insane!" You argued as you ate your food. You were both in the great hall, eating your lunch. You both were debating whether Professor Moody was a good Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Clearly, to yourself, he was scary and creepy, but Draco thought otherwise.

"He scared, Neville, poor boy" You said to Draco, who of course didn't care and started laughing. You slapped his shoulder making him stop as you gave him a warning look.

"You got a little... on your face" Draco gestured to the corner of your face, there was a scrap of food on the side of lip. Draco licked his thumb and began to wipe it off.

"Ew! Draco! Bleh!" You exclaimed as you began to squirm. Draco sighed with a smile. You look back at him and smiled, before Draco could cough and turn back to his good.

"So, how was your day so far?" Draco asked as he ate his lunch.

"Oh, it was okay actually, my classes are pretty boring but at least I have some of them with you, don't you think?" You asked as you blushed. Class would be agonizing if Draco wasn't there.

Well, it's because you really like him. Like, a lot. You've liked him for such a long time.

"Draco?" You called after him, because he didn't respond, you look up at him and see how is eyes are following someone.

His cheeks were pink and his mouth was a bit open. He looked wonder strucked. You follow where he was looking.

and you saw the most brightest, most beautiful light you've ever seen.

She walks with such grace as her dark, shiny, curls fell on her shoulders. Her dark chocolate skin glowed such a soothing way. Her brown big beautiful eyes shinier than ever. Her plump pink lips was formed into an innocent smile. Her body was nicely curved as she wore the usual blue satin uniform that represented she was from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic.

She was an angel.

You watched with a confused, hurt look. You look back up at Draco as his eyes were glued on her. You gulped down the lump growing in your throat as your heart pounded against your chest.

You look back at your food, and played with it with your fork. You sighed and shook your head. He's your best friend, you know deep down he was already falling for her. She was extraordinary, you were just ordinary.

He was never yours to keep anyway.

You lay in your bed as tears cascaded the sides of your face. It's been weeks and Draco can't stop talking about her. Then, the both of them started talking, a lot. Draco once said that she's the type of girl he'd marry.

You stopped talking to him, only simple hello's and short responses. Only because you couldn't face him at the moment.

It breaks your heart, but at the same time, you can't help but be happy at the thought that he was happy. It's the happiest you've ever seen him. You being his best friend, you knew his home life wasn't great, so this girl could be something to him.