Chapter 13 - Friendship + Love = Lovers (Part 3: Finale)

Today is Saturday: Tom's wedding day. I felt sad and depressed that he had to do this, but people move on. Do I want to let him go?

As I had a day off work due to last night, I wore this:

(Ignore the hair colour)

The one thing that had me on my mind was Tom. Even staring at the table where we first met had me overwhelmed. I turned to face the wall. The bakery's bell rings like music to my ears letting me know of the person coming.

"Come on in. It's open." I declared.

"Expecting someone?" A familiar voice replies.

My eyes widened. I turned towards the door and there he was dressed in this:

 I turned towards the door and there he was dressed in this:

"Tom?" I said, surprised. "You're supposed to be getting married."

"Was," Tom replied, going to the counter where I was.

He lets a massive sigh escape his lips.

"I made a decision. This involves both of us, Felicia." Tom explains. "And you need to trust me to make my own choice. I know who you are. I know the life I'm choosing. And I want to be with you. That's the way it is. Deal."

My eyes widened. 

The note from days ago. 

I already know so you don't have to tell me.

After all this time, Tom finally figured it out. To keep it hidden for so long must have been hard, but worth the fighting, the pain, the agonising wait. All for him. I felt complete again, more than any version of complete that comes under how I feel.

Relief.

The one thing I can say to that was: "Me too."

With that, I kissed him on the lips. It was the best kiss I've ever had. I love Tom and I will die for him if anything happens to us then, now... and forever; I calmly break our kiss.

"You better not make me regret this," I said.

My whole system was energetic. Tom pulled out a smile.

"Yes, ma'am." He said finally after a short silence.

"I'm serious, Tom. If you fuck up again, I'm done." I replied, sternly.

"I hear you, baby. You won't regret staying. I promise."

"Don't make a promise you can't keep, now."

"I won't."

He quickly lifted me into his arms, making me squeal. He chuckled and swung me around.

"TOM!" I cried.

I was laughing, a far cry from the conversation we had just last night. It felt good. 

"Hey, put me down!" I exclaimed.

"I'll put you down alright." He replied.

Tom and I were kissing as though we knew just what the other wanted. I kissed Tom as if I had been planning this all year. And I did. It was so good. I was so happy that I know what I wanted, and only one thing I wanted: Tom. Everything that happened long before was all back to normal. I love Tom, and I want to be with him forever.

"Do you know how long I've waited for this?" Tom asked after pulling away.

"Do you know how long I've waited?" I joked.

He smirks and chuckles.

"Probably as long as me, but not anymore." He admits.

"Aww, you guys!" Some familiar voices exclaimed outside.

I gave a shocked expression as I looked.

"Were you all watching that?!" I shouted.

Our faces were blushing a screaming red.

"Oh... my, God," Tom said.

Peter, Thor, Yuki, Uncle Charles, Bruce, Hellboy, Rafe, Mom, and Dad were all watching me kiss Tom. This is embarrassing.

"We couldn't help it," Peter said.

They roared with laughter.

"Who told you that could all come?" I asked.

"TOM DID!" They shouted, still cracking up.

I glanced at Tom, raising an eyebrow.

"They'd all throw tantrums if I didn't take them with me!" He exclaimed, acting innocent. "So, I had to make sure that they were invisible and not say a word. I didn't want you to know that they're watching the show."

I accidentally set my arm on fire as I looked at it.

"You've controlled your fire, Felicia." Thor pointed out.

"For the first time in my life... I'm not afraid." I replied.

I clenched my fists and my whole body was on fire. As I lean in to kiss Tom, everyone started making annoying kissing noises and laughing at the same time.

"Okay, Detectives, cut it out, please - it's just a kiss! What more do you awful boys want?" I told them, but Tom and I were failing to control our laughter.

"I can't watch," Sweeney said, looking away from us.

I didn't let go of Tom's neck, I just stopped kissing, and looked at him.

"Did you like that?" I asked Tom.

He nodded his head. Tom gave away a smile; then pulls me into another, yet deeper kiss.

"EEEEEWWWW!" The boys groaned in disgust.

"Did we ask for your opinions on what you think is gross or not?" Tom and I said at the same time.

Ladies and gentlemen, the lovebirds have now left the building!