Chapter 1

Hi. My name is Annie Grace LeBlanc. I am 16. I don't obey the rules. And I don't do relationships. I have a little sister named Hayley. My bestfriends is Jayden and Mackenzie. I don't really have anyone else. They are all I have. I have been in multiple fights. One time I almost went to jail for fighting. My parents threatened to throw me out once but I told them that I would be a prostitute. So they didn't do that to me.
      As you can see my life is kinda fucked up. My alarm clock goes off and I get up. I ho to my bathroom and get in the shower. Then I get out and walk into my bedroom. I get changed.

 I get changed

My outfit^^^

      Then I got my phone and my bookbag and walked out of my room. I walk downstairs and see Hayley. I seen her looking at a picture of Caleb crying. Caleb died almost 4 years ago. That is when I turned into a bad girl. But I never cry over it or anyone.
      I kept walking until Hayley came running over to me crying. She hugged me. I hated every second of it because I hate being hugged. I just patted her back. What else was I suppost to do I don't know how to make someone to shut the hell up?
     "Its okay Hayley." She pulls away. "I miss him Ann's." What is happening? Hayley hasn't called me Ann's since she was 11. "It will be fine Hayley but I got to go to school."
        I walk away and out the door. I put my music on and keep walking. Then all of the sudden someone pulls me to the side. "What the hell let me go!" "No." I kick him in his nuts and keep walking. I put my headphones back in then I get to school. I take them out. I walk in. Everyone starts staring at me.
     I walk to my locker not caring about a damn thing. I open it then I heard people running up to me. I turn around and see Kenzie and Jayden. "Hey kenz hey Jay." They smile at me. "Hey Ann's." They both said. And when they do that I know there is a rumor going around. "What's happening?"
     They both smiled. "A new guy is coming to our school!" I rolled my eyes. "What the hell does that got to do with anything we get tons of new people a year." "Hello Annie! This guy is so hot!" Oh boy here we go again about 'the most hottest guy in school.'
      "Okay whatever." Jayden looked at me. "Annie maybe you and this guy will hit it off." "The only thing I'll be hitting off with a guy is his dumbass face thinking that he will treat me any kind of way that the guys do in this school." Jayden rolls her eyes.
      "Annie come on you know that Caleb-" "Jayden shut the hell up I don't need you or anyone else to bring caleb up to me now leave me the fuck alone about some dumbass hot guy coming to our school!"
     She looked at me dumbfounded. I have never talked to her or Kenzie like that because they never bring caleb up. I start walking away to my first class. I honestly don't feel bad because I don't feel bad for anyone.
       I get to class and sit down. The teacher looks at me. For some reason this teacher doesn't send me to the office for no reason. "What?" "Are you okay Jullianna?" I hate it when people call me that. "Don't ever call me Jullianna again." She looked sad but I don't care.
       She goes back to whatever she was doing before. I put my feet up on the desk and get my phone out. I start scrolling through Instagram. Then someone walks up to me. I look up and its Kenzie. "Hey kenz what's up?" She looks at me upset. "What is it?" "You made Jayden cry."
        I sigh and put my feet down. "She brought up Caleb therefore she should have known what was coming." She rolls her eyes. "Annie. Go apologize to her please?" I roll my eyes. "Fine." She smiles. "Yay! She is in the bathroom." I get up and start walking.
       I only said fine because I have been friends with Kenzie very since we were 5 and we haven't even got into 1 fight and I want to keep it that way. I got to the bathroom and immediately heard crying. I walk in and sire enough there sat my bestfriend Jayden sitting there on the hard bathroom floor with her head pulled up to her knees crying.
       It was worse than what I thought actually. I sat down with her. "Jayden stop crying." She just kept crying. I sigh and roll my eyes. I can't believe I am doing this. "Jayden I am sorry okay?" I gave her a little hug. She looked up at me. "No Annie I am sorry I shouldn't have done that. It's my fault." "No it isn't Jay I shouldn't have went off like that." 
        She half way smiled a weak smile. "So we good?" She asked me. And I nodded my head. "Come on Kenzie is waiting on us." I got up and help her up with me.
        We walk out of the bathroom and into the classroom. Kenzie was sitting where she usually sits. "Finally." She sat up. I looked at her. Then the bell rings. Me and Jayden took where we sit. I put my feet back on the desk and get my phone out again. Then I got a text from Kenzie.
       TEXTING P.O.V.

          Hey Ann's wanna get our first tattoos today? - Kenzie
         Sure. Any in mind? :) - Annie

 Any in mind? :) - Annie

W

ithout the diamonds^^^

        Omg those are so cute we are definitely getting those! - Annie
        Yay! Today after school? - Kenzie
        Sure! - Annie

     End of texting P.O.V

      I smiled at Kenzie and she smiles back. Nothing else interesting happend in class. So looks like I'm getting a tattoo!