Chapter 10

I realize who she really looked like. "Why do you look like my...... well.... not my but...... me?" She smiles. "Take a seat." I walk and grab a chair and bring it to her desk. "You see ms. LeBlanc I kinda look like a version 2 of you right?" I nod my head. "Well I don't know if your mom wants me telling you this but the reason I look like you is because I'm your..... sister."
My mouth drops. "B- but how? Your like.... how old are you?" She laughs. "Only a couple of years older than you." I couldn't believe this. Why would my mom keep this secret from me? Not only me but Hayley and Caleb.. now they won't ever know... "How come mom hasn't told me about you then?"
"Annie right before Caleb was born I was born. Mom and dad was so young. They panicked. They had no money, house, car anything. They didn't even know how to raise a kid yet. They was just young dumb high schoolers who messed up. So the only thing that they could think of was to give me up for adoption."
I was still shocked. I couldn't believe that they would give one of they're kids up for adoption and not even tell us. "But you have to tell me. Hows Hayley and caleb now?" My mouth dropped again. She didn't know that caleb and Hayley died.
"Ms. Harper they both died..." She looks at me shocked. "Wh- what?" I sigh. "I don't like talking about it much. But caleb died years ago and Hayley just recently died." Tears were running down her face.
"Do you know how they died?" "Caleb died of a heart condition... and Nadia killed Hayley.... so when she killed Hayley... I killed Nadia..." She looked at me with sympathy. But this time I ignored the sympathy. I wasn't going to go off on someone who I just found out is sister.
"Annie... I'm sorry.... if I knew what you guys were going through I would have spoke up sooner.." I give her a faint smile. "Thanks that means so much to me... But it's to late..." "What do you mean?" "I mean that mom and already hates me... everyone had gave up on me.. I have just have little friends and I feel like everyday we distance ourselves from eachother..."
She shakes her head. "No annie. Mom and dad doesn't hate you." "They don't tell me anything. They didn't even try telling me Hayely or caleb about you! They do hate me." "Annie just go home and talk to mom and dad."
"I can't." She looks at me confused. "Why not?" "Because everytime I try to talk to them we always end up arguing or one of them gets hit." "Then try to keep your temper low. Please. I promise it'll fix everything."
I sigh. I got up. I walked out the class and walk out of the school. I start running toward my house. I walk in and look around and I don't see anyone. "Katie! Billy!" I yelled after them. No one still answered. Not even my mom.
I walk further into the house and see that the couch and everything else was gone.
I pulled my phone out and start calling my mom.