Chapter 8

I wake up in a room that wasn't mine. Everything starts coming to me. Hayley's dead and so is Nadia. So where am I? Kenzie walks in. "Kenz where are we?" "Hayden's house. Your in the guest room. For now." I roll my eyes. "What happened then and why am I in Hayden's guest room?" She takes a deep breath. "Well Nadia killed Hayley you killed Nadia and after Nadia died you cried over Hayley's death so bad that you blacked out." That really explained everything. Before we could say anything else Hayden walks in.
         I haven't talked to Hayden every since he asked me to be his girlfriend. It's been weird every since. We sit in silence for what felt like forever. Then Kenzie broke the silence. "Did.... Um.... Did something happen between you to?" I looked at her. "Kenzie... Um... I'll tell you later but can me and Hayden have some alone time for a couple of minutes?" "Um sure." She walks out. The room was completely silent. "Look Hayden I think we need to talk about what happened the other night..." He looks at me then back at the floor. "Hayden you can't avoid this situation forever." He looks at me. "I can try." I roll my eyes. "Avoiding this situation means Avoiding me then." He looks at me. "So what do you want to do about it Annie?! Please tell me what you fucking want to do! Because I think you was the one who basically rejected me!" I was so shocked. I have never even heard Hayden say one cuss word.
          "Hayden I just think we should.... Just be friends..... " He sighs. "Okay.. I'm sorry I reacted like that Annie... I understand if you hate me forever...." He dropped his head to the floor upset. I left him up by his chin. "Hayden there is no way on Earth I could hate you. I mean yeah when we first met I didn't care to much because I thought you were just a player.... But now I realize that we kinda have something in common. And the reason I keep saying no is because.... I don't know what love really feels like. I feel this spark between us like we were meant to be together. But I'm just not ready to take that step yet..." He gives me a faint smile. "I'll wait for you. I promise." I smile at him. We hug and then Kenzie walks in. "Oh thank God I thought Annie killed you for a second." Me and Hayden exchange a look and laugh. "So is everything okay between you to?" I nod. I think me and Hayden getting along really made Kenzie's day. "Come on." She pulls me up.
             "Actually kenz I think it's time for me to go home." I give her a reassuring look. "Okay we'll be safe please." "Okay Mom!" She playfully rolled her eyes. We hug and then we pull away I give Hayden a quick hug then I leave. I start walking home when I remembered that we have school tomorrow... Uuuugggggghhhhh. I get home and as soon as I walk in I see my mom and dad standing in the door way obviously not very happy with me.