Chapter 11

"Hello?" "Mom where the hell are you?!" She sighs. "Annie calm down you were getting wayy out of hand so me and your father left you there. Maybe this will teach you a lesson Jullianna." "Don't call me that! You know you and Billy are no parents! You didn't even tell me I have a fucking sister!"
             "Annie I don't have enough time to put up with you. You want to act grown there ya go you can start adulthood early and see how hard it is. And as far as it goes with your other sister she is not to speak to you again. All we tried to do was protect you but obviously you don't want us to."
            "Protect me? When in the hell did you and Billy try to protect me? Because the last time I checked my so called parents didn't even tell me about my SISTER and you kept me Hayley and Caleb from the truth. Your dead to me. And I never want to speak to you again." I hang up and go upstairs. I go in my room.
             Well at least they left my stuff here. I walk into Hayleys room and they also left her stuff. Then I walked in Caleb's room and nothing was touched. I sigh and call Kenzie. She answers on the 3rd ring.
             "Hello?" "Can you come over?" "Sure but what happened?" "I'll tell you when you get here and bring Jayden with you." "Okay see you in a bit." "Okay bye." "Bye." I hang up and walk back into my room. I go in my closet and change into a new outfit.

           Outfit:

      Then I do my hair and makeup

        Hair and makeup:

         I hear a knock on the door

         I hear a knock on the door. I go downstairs and open the door. "Hey Kezie and Jay." I look over. "Hayden." They come in and they look around at the living room. "What happens in here?"
        "Come on." I go upstairs to my room and they all come in. "Would you mind telling us what happend?" I look at Kenzie. "A lot happened." "What do you mean?" "Hayley's dead... and apparently I have a another sister that my mom and dad never told me about and well they left and left me the house because I'm 'Getting out of hand.'
        They all looked at me shocked. They already knew about Hayley being dead but they didn't know about my sister. Kenzie and Jayden sat down on my bed along with Hayden. "How did you find out you had a sister?" Jayden asked me. "Funny story it's the teacher that doesn't send me to the principal's office."
        Jayden eyes got big. "Oh my god! I always knew there was something weird about that teacher." "Yeah well that's everything that happened." Hayden doesn't say anything. He doesn't even move. Me and the girls all looked at Hayden. "Hayden?" He goes out of space. "Huh? What?"
         I start laughing at him. Then once the girls realized it was okay to laugh after telling them that they started to laugh to. "Hey Ann's?" "Yeah?" I looked at Kenzie. "Can we all stay the night?" "Sure. I don't like staying by myself anyways."
       I look at Hayden. "You can stay here to if you want." He looks at me and smiles. "Okay. But I have to go back to my house to get some clothes." "Okay." "Kenz Jay you both can borrow some of my clothes." "Okay." They get up. "You should go with Hayden tho. We will be fine here." "Okay." Me and Hayden get up.
       We go downstairs and out the door. We start walking towards his house. "Ann's?" "Yeah?" "I'm so sorry." "About what?" "Everything." I sigh. "Its a part of life I guess. And I mean everything happens for a reason tho right?" "Yeah, yeah it does. But your parents shouldn't have done that to you. They might think your bad and everything.... but honestly I don't see it."
       I look at him. "That's because you try to see the good in everyone Hayden. I'm not good. I'm bad for everyone. Including you, Kenz, and Jay." A tear rolls down my face. "That's what got Hayley killed. She saw the good in me. And that bitch new that Hayley would be one of my weaknesses and she wanted me to suffer. She didn't want me to be happy. So she took what's most important to me. That's why I killed her."
       Hayden looks at me. "I don't blame you for killing her though. You had a reason to kill her. She had no reason to kill Hayley." I nod. "I know." We keep walking to his house. "Annie?" "Yeah?" "When are you going to go back to school." "I don't think I'd want to." "Oh okay." We get to his house. We go up to his bedroom and he grabs some shorts and an outfit.
        Then we start walking back to my house. "Annie?" "Yeah?" "You said you don't like staying by yourself at home. Why?" "Because Summerall. Theres memories in that house and it just brings me down when I'm by myself in that house." The rest of the way we walk in silence.
        We get to my house and we walk in. Kenzie and Jayden was already in pajamas. "Annie go change and you too Hayden so we can have some fun!" "Okay okay damn Kenzie." She looks at me. "What we haven't done this in so long and we need this so get changed and we can watch movies and Hang out.
         I roll my eyes and go upstairs to change into my pajamas.