Chapter 7

"Hayley..." I run upstairs and try to open the door but it was locked. I not gonna have enough time to pick the lock so I'm gonna have to kick the door down. It took about 2 minutes and I heard Hayley scream again. I got mad and the last hit the door was busted all to pieces. I see the nurse who I nearly and should have killed but I didn't. She had a gun pointed to Hayley's head. Hayley with tears running down her face was picked up by her hair.
            That's all I had to see... "Annie.... Please help me she's hurting me....!" She starts crying harder. I start walking fast to the nurse. "TAKE ONE MORE STEP AND I WILL BLOW HER HEAD OFF!" I stop dead in my tracks. Just for Hayley's sake. "Oh Annie.... You don't remember me.... Do you.....?" I look confused at her. I don't remember ever seeing her... "I.... I..... I.... I don't remember you." She chuckles. "Does Caleb miss me? How is he doing?" That's when it hit me.... "Nadia you bitch!" "You and him got away one time.... He broke my heart and he's not here to pay so.... Guess you have to get your heart completely broken like mine is..."
             She shot Hayley in the head. "NO HAYLEY!" I try to run up to her but Nadia stops me. "How does it feel Annie? That's exactly how I feel. The only difference is.... Your feel it to...." "You bitch!" I go to punch her but she shoots and misses me. Then I heard 2 footsteps running up behind me. I turn around quick and see Kenzie and Hayden. Kenzie always has her gun because she's not that strong. I don't keep mine with me all the time because most of the time and can kill someone by my hands. Kenzie had her gun pointed straight at Nadia. Hayden looking shocked and terrified stayed behind her.
              "Nadia... You have 15 seconds to get out of this damn house before you get killed." Kenzie said standing right beside me. Nadia keeps standing on the other side of the room her gun now pointing to me and Kenzie. Kenzie starts counting. "1...2....3...-" "15 bitch!" I grab Kenzie's gun before anyone else could react and I shot Nadia head first. Hayden's eyes got so big as Nadia fell to the ground. She lied right beside Hayley.... Kenzie looks at me. "Wait is that...... H- hayley....." Her eyes start to tear up.... "Yeah.... But it's a long story.." I walk up to Hayley. I couldn't help but to tear up. Hayley my little sister who's life was taken when it wasn't supposed to was officially dead... I completely don't have no one...
                I fall to where Hayley laid and I start to cry. I cuff my hands over my face and I start crying. I felt 2 set of arms go around me. "Ann's... Im so sorry....." I heard Kenzie say her voice cracking. "S- she's gone kenz.. shes officially dead... I promised her that I would never leave her....!" I start crying harder. How am I supposed to get on with my life without her.... Why did she have to be punished...?
                 I cried for what feels like forever.... That's when everything went black.

              Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while. I hope you all had a great Christmas!