Chapter 9

"What now?!" "Annie where the hell have you been?! We were looking for you everywhere!" I rolled my eyes at the comment that my mom had made. "Well apparently you didn't look hard enough." I walked in my room. 

        I slam my door behind me and lock the door. I threw myself on my bed and got on my phone on the photos. I see old pictures of me Hayley and Caleb. I put one of the pictures as my home screen of all three of us then a picture of Hayley and Caleb as my lock screen. I finally went to bed.
         The next day. I wake up to another day. I look at my phone and see multiple posts about Hayley one post had me tagged and my friends in it.
The picture~~~~

         I slowly started crying

         I slowly started crying. I remember this picture just like it was yesterday... Hayley had died the tips of her hair when she was little.... I laugh a little to myself. She thought she was just like me...
          I started crying harder. How the hell am I supposed to live with my self like this?! I decided to get up and get ready for school.

My outfit ^^^^^^                  I get my phone and walk out

My outfit ^^^^^^

         I get my phone and walk out. Of course my mom stops me. "What the hell do you think your wearing?!" "Clothes now shut the fuck up and get out of my way."
         I push her away. I walk out of the house. I hear her yelling at me but I keep walking. I put my headphones in and walk to school. I know everyone is going to be talking about Hayley. And I don't think I can really handle it. I promised her I would never leave her. But instead she left me.
         I start to cry but not to bad. I walk in school. I go to my locker. I wipe my tears before the girls come over. Or even worser Hayden. Someone walks up to me and taps on my shoulder. I turn around.
         I see all of them Hayden, Kenzie, and last but not least Jayden. "Hey Ann's." I death stare at them. "Hi." I walk past them and into my first class.
The first thing I see is my teacher smiling the most brightest smile. "Goodmorning Annie." I look at her and just go to my desk. "Are you okay Ms. LeBlanc?" I sigh. "How are you so happy all the time?! Don't you feel like you just want to send me to the principal or even better smack the fuck out of me."
          "Ms. LeBlanc. If you haven't noticed yet I care about you and you haven't noticed something else." I look at her confused. "What?" "Ms. LeBlanc. Look real close. Who do I look like?" I look real close. "Um..... why do you kinda look like another version of....."