Gourmet Fuckin Fruit Gels Bruh

Ok so this is basically just a long smut chapter...you've been warned!

Gerard hasn't said anything the whole time we've been walking. I'm honestly a little worried, but I can't stop wondering what he has planned.

We finally got to his house. Gerard sleeps in the basement so he walks me around the back. He's pulling me along the side of the house. Not that he needs to, I'd gladly follow him anywhere.

As we're walking down the stairs to the door he swings me around and pushes me against it. He leans in and presses his soft lips to mine. It was magical, I felt like we were the only people in the world. As our lips intertwined together, Gerard's tongue was feeling my lip ring which was causing me to moan softly into his mouth. His tongue finally slips into my mouth gaining dominance. Just then he opens the door leading into his room and we stumble back, still not breaking the kiss, Gerard and I fall into a big pile of fluffy blankets on his bed.
Gerard pulled away, straddling my waist while his hands move my black, almost shoulder length hair out of my face. He leans down and gently kisses my neck, moving down to the neckline, he starts nipping at my shirt and gently kisses my
collarbones. My hands are playing with his Fire Engine hair, he's now licking and sucking on my neck making me moan. He then sits back up and slowly takes off my shirt, keeping his gaze. He looks at my tattoos and starts tracing them with his finger. I stare at his hand as he drags it lower until he hits my waistband.
Gerard scoots down so he can unbutton my tightening jeans. Once he has my pants off he throws them across the room, not caring that they knocked all his paint brushes to the ground. He then focuses in on pulling my boxers down to my ankles, exposing my hard member.
Gerard sits back up and leans down kissing me. He kisses me slowly, deeply, but hard enough to turn me on, then again just looking at him turns me on. He then kisses my neck, just a peck though. Then he starts sucking my neck. Next thing I know he's licking my chest, then around my belly button. He finally gets to my cock, rubbing his head against my inner thighs before going to my tip. He looks up at me and asks "Are you ready Frankie?". I nod in reply, knowing that if I open my mouth I'll only be able to moan. Gerard then moves up and very lightly kisses my tip. Damn him for being such a fucking tease.
After what seems like an eternity of being toyed with, he takes me in his mouth shooting a tingling sensation up my spine coursing me to shutter and moan. He swirls his tongue around the circumference of my tip. Gerard starts bobbing his head his head up and down my length. Starting off slow but it's driving me insane. "Gee...you need...you need to go...faster". He picks up the pace and licks my base driving me to orgasm, "ugh...gee...f-fuck...I'm...im so close". Gerard sucks me off before releasing me with a pop. He grabs onto me and starts jerking me off. Squeezing tighter and tighter, pumping faster and faster. My head is thrown back into Gerards pink pillow. I let out a scream/moan as I came all over Gee's hand and face. He licks his lips taking the sticky liquid into his mouth and swallowing. "Mmmh, Frankie you taste so good. Now it's your turn." he said smirking.
He gets off of me and slowly and seductively takes his pants off. He throws them next to mine, still looking at me like I'm a meal. He's wearing pink boxers which is oddly turning me on.

Gerard's POV

I'm standing there in my pink boxers, Frank looks a little nervous. I can fix that. I reach into my boxers and grab onto my throbbing cock and start fiddling with the tip. I start pumping and moaning Franks name. My eyes close and my head goes back. When I open my eyes I see Frank doing the same thing. He stops once he sees that I caught him. He gets up and walks towards me, seduction in his eyes like he's hunting me down. Once he gets to me he turns me around and bends me over my bed. I'm pretty sure he's not as nervous anymore. He bends over me, biting my ear and asks me where the lube is. I tell him it's in my nightstand. He walks over and gets it out of my drawer. Damn he has a nice ass. He walks back over while rubbing the gel all over him erect cock. When he gets to me he puts some lube on his fingers and inserts them into my ass and starts scissoring them. It hurts a little but I know it ends in pleasure. He takes his fingers out and slowly pushes his hard member inside me. I whine for a second until he starts moving. He starts slow and pleasurable, then starts going a little faster. Thrusting inside me, making me moan his name and him moan mine. The basement is now filled with our moans. "Ugh...Frank...mmh baby...yeah harder" I'm practically screaming his name in pleasure. With every movement of his hips he gets closer and closer to my prostate. God he's huge, I can feel his sweat drip onto my back. I'm so hard it hurts, I just need to jerk off. I grab my throbbing cock and start to pump, but Frank seems to disagree and moved my hands aside. He grabs onto me and starts pumping, hard. He pumps at the same time as his thrusts, he goes deeper each time until he finally hits my prostrate making me scream in excitement and pleasure. "Frankie baby...fuck...I'm close...keep...going...yeah baby". We're both driven to orgasm, moaning each others name as load as possible. Frank goes faster, hitting my sweet spot harder until I finally cum all over his hands and all over my bed. "Fuck Gee...ugh...Im there baby...ugh fuck". He comes deep inside me moaning my name. He pulls out, bringing a trail of cum with him.
We both fall to the floor, panting, covered in sweat, when we hear a knock at the door. Shit. "Who is it?!" I yell, trying to keep my moans back. "It's Ray, I was just dropping off some food". "Just leave it at the door, I'm real busy". We hear him going back up the stairs, we both sigh in relief. I get up and open the door to see a package of fruits and nuts and other stuff. I pick it up and bring it in, to see that Frank has brought some blankets from my bed into the floor and made a nest type thing. "What is it gee" he said, still slightly out if breath. "Just some food" I said, "which is good Cause all of that made me hungry. Frank giggles and looks down making his hair fall in his face. I sit down next to him so we can open it. It has pears and mixed nuts and "Gourmet Fuckin a Fruit Gels Bruh" Frank says and puts one in his mouth. "Hm...thats odd" He said looking confused. "What Frankie" I say biting into a pear. "This tastes kinda like...like you."

Hi, I had to put that in here. Hope you liked it.