Park Bridge

Franks POV

No, No, No. He's not allowed to do this. He can't. I need to stop panicking and go. I need to go find him. So I grab some slippers and run out the door, not caring that I didn't even put a shirt on. The park bridge isn't to far away so in pretty sure I can make it. Granted, I'm running.
Once I get to the entrance of the park, Im out of breath, I don't care, I need to keep running. The bridge is all the way at the back of the park on the other side of a railroad. My head is spinning with possibilities. I keep going until I reach the train tracks. When I look across the tracks my heart and head sigh in relief. I see Gerard, he's still alive, he's still here.
After waiting for the next train to move away, I quietly walk over to Gerard. He's just laying there, in the grass, facing the sky. I look at his hand and I see a bottle of alcohol. I'm not going to be angry, after all, he's alive.
I laid down next to him, and I take the bottle from his hand. I look over at the bridge and I throw it, it's gone, that's one less thing I have to worry about. Gerard has this look that I've never seen before. He looks calm, peaceful, happy. Yet, he also looks sad. Like he's disappointed in himself for not following through. I'm the opposite. I'm worried, scared, and about to pass out. Yet, I couldn't be happier.
After we've been laying there for about half an hour, I reach down and grab his hand. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath in. He doesn't want to talk, I get it. He just wants to lay here.