Denial

Franks POV

I quickly get up and put on a jacket and head out the door. I'm so scared, I really am not looking forward to hear that my Geebear has been in pain. Wait, what, Geebear, what the hell am I saying. Anyway, I know he's been in pain, and want him to tell me why. I'm just not prepared.
I get to the park and since Gerard like going to the back of the park, I have to walk another 10 minutes to get to him. Once I get to the edge of the park, I see Gerard. I shake in nervousness and walk over to him. I wonder if he's as nervous as I am.

Gerards POV

I see Frank walking over to me, he's the first person to really care. He sits down next to me and looks up at me hesitantly. "Okay, so, what's up?" he asks. I tell him, first about my dad blaming me for my mothers death, then about my dad being abusive. He shakes his head, almost in denial. I continue on about the boy. About my father beating him. Frank starts crying, the worst part is that that's not the worst part. As I'm telling him about my hospital visit, he quickly shuts me up by kissing me. I could tell he was horrified and sad, maybe even angry, because as we were kissing I felt a tear go in between our lips. He grabbed my hair, pulling me closer into the kiss. It was almost as if this kiss was his way of showing disbelief in what I was saying.

Hewo. I'm tired and slightly delusional so I'm sorry if this is awful.❤️💜