Chapter 1

Alexandra - Shelley Hennig

1. History Repeating Part 1

Alexzandra Johanna Saltzman sighed as she looked around the new apartment she shares with her father, Alaric Saltzman. After her mother, Isobel Flemming had been murdered by a vampire her father took up hunting and trained Alex so she would be able to defend herself if anything happened. Alex never really got along with her mother mainly because it felt like the woman never cared for her really but her father was her everything and she was his.

"You settled yet?" Her dad asked from behind her.

As his daughter turned to smile at him, Alaric took time to imagine the young lady his little girl had grown into. Alex was the product of a one night stand between him and Isobel. Isobel had at first tried to keep him away from her by filing restraining orders but eventually gave up. Many thought that he married Isobel for love but that wasn't the case, he married her because he had to so he could take care of his little girl.

Alexzandra Johanna Saltzman was the light of his eyes, his everything. She was born on November 18, 1993 in the afternoon. As a little girl she always had a love of water and the moon and even after learning of he occult he thought it was strange but didn't care as she was his daughter. She had light brown hair that sometimes looked like a dirty blonde in the sun and had his blue-green eyes. Her facial features were a mixture of Isobel and him though which was good.

"Just about settled Pops," She said smirking.

"Hey I may be old but I can still ground you," Alaric said joking.

"I know just remember I'm still going to be on your ass about eating healthy I don't care what your doctor says," she said pointing at him.

"I know Zandra," Alaric said bringing her into his arms and kissing the top of her head.

"I love you Daddy," Zandra whispered closing her eyes.

"I love you too Warrior," Alaric said calling her by her given nickname.

The name Warrior had been given to her when she started to train and had an affinity for kicking ass and taking names. Alaric knew there was something supernatural going on with his daughter that neither knew about and he was afraid for her but at the same time he knew that it didn't matter because he loved her no matter what.

"Time to get some sleep Warrior. Tomorrow we start searching for answers," Alaric said kissing the top of her head one last time and bidding her goodnight.

Whatever happens the two last living Saltzman's knew that they could always count on each other and they would always have each other's backs. Little did they know what this small little town would hold for them.

~Alexzandra Saltzman~

Elsewhere the guardians of the Other Side smiled as their warrior started to come into her destiny. She was the hope every supernatural creature had for a future. The Warrior was the protector of the supernatural world, a beacon of hope, a friend and not only was her destiny a great one but so was her love. She was the soul mate of an Original and he would be her shield. All they had to do now was wait as she came into her destiny with the help of family and friends.

~Alexzandra Saltzman~

Esther Mikaelson had made a lot of mistakes in her life but her greatest one was how she let Mikael treat her children. His greatest crime was against Niklaus for something beyond his control but he was cruel to them all. She had agreed to kill them to just please the man but no more was that happening. Esther vowed to help all her children out in anyway possible and help her son's mate complete her destiny as The Warrior of the Supernatural World.

~Alexzandra Saltzman~

Isobel Fleming couldn't believe she was the mother of two supernatural children. Despite her best efforts she couldn't find it in her to love Alexzandra or Elena. One was the doppelgänger, a being to be sacrificed so that Klaus could break his curse and the other was The Warrior. She knew that it was their blood that made them what they were. Elena had Petrova blood running through her veins making her the doppelgänger, an identical face of Katerina Petrova. Alexzandra not only had Petrova blood running through her veins but Alaric was the descendant of a powerful Seer which is what made Zandra so strong. Isobel smirked as she took a sip of wine knowing that she was going to enjoy the events that unfolded and all that followed afterwards.