Seven

7. Talks

Zandra smiled at Bonnie as the two talked about everything. The Bennett witch had just gotten back into town and refused to talk to Elena not wanting to put her in the middle of things. Zandra on the other hand kind of just hated her sister right now because she refused to see the things that Damon has done. She wasn't saying that she would never forgive Damon but an apology would be nice and acknowledgement that he was in the wrong.

"I don't want to put her in the middle because I love her but I can't be around Stefan or Damon," Bonnie admitted.

"My problem is with her and Damon right now," Zandra said falling back onto the bed.

"What do you mean?" Bonnie asked looking down at her.

"I love Elena and I want her as a friend and a sister but she refuses to see the things people have done. Damon killed my father not knowing that he would come back to life. He lied about so many things and he willingly killed a human woman who was being compelled. He's probably done a lot of other bad shit but Elena she just says he's a vampire, he's Stefan's brother, he was betrayed by Katherine like it excuses anything and it doesn't," Zandra explained.

"Your right and I will be a good friend and I won't make you do something you don't want to do," Bonnie said hugging Zandra when the girl sat up.

"Thanks Bonnie," Zandra whispered smiling.

~Zandra Saltzman~

Zandra took a deep breath as she walked into The Grill and saw Elena with Damon and knew this was fate's way of pushing her to talk to her sister but she was not going to go over to them. She walked over to a booth and sat down wondering if Elena or Damon would come up to talk to her. She didn't have to wait long and soon both of them were coming over.

"If it isn't little Saltzman," Damon said sitting down and moving over so Elena could get in.

"What do you want Salvatore?" Zandra asked crossing her arms.

"Oh stop being so judgey," Damon whined.

"Damon my problem isn't that you're a vampire. I have no problem with that and I get you need blood to survive but what you've done is cruel. You killed my father not knowing he was going to come back, you've terrorized countless others and you've never once apologized. So no I'm not judgey I'm pissed off," Zandra stated rolling her eyes.

"Oh fine your right. I was an asshole and I promise to try not to kill your father again," Damon said.

"Damon," Elena exclaimed glaring at him.

"Finally recognizing all the shit he's done are we dear sister?" Zandra snarled out.

"Your right Zandra. I excused what Damon did all because he was Stefan's brother and he had been hurt and it wasn't right," Elena said.

"I forgive you Elena just don't expect me to go along with things just because you're my sister and you care about the two Salvatore brothers," Zandra said sighing because she could see that Elena really was sorry.

"I want to have my sister in my life and know her," Elena said smiling at her.

"I do too. Now you Damon," Zandra said looking at him, "You are not forgiven. Apologize to Caroline and I'll think about forgiving you for the shit you've pulled."

Zandra saw Damon roll his eyes in annoyance but she didn't care and she saw Elena glare at him and smiled. It seemed that Elena was finally realizing all the shit that Damon had done was wrong and not excusable at any rate. Now to see if she stuck to that thinking or turned into a backstabbing bitch again.