↠ beverly marsh

The afternoon sun was shining above the slightly hazy sky, piercing the ground with its radiant rays. Sounds of cheerful kids could be heard nearby, excited about finally breaking free from the shackles they called 'school' and 'homework' as they exchanged farewells with each other. Yellow school buses could be seen picking up students to their respective homes.

Meanwhile, I was running away from Greta, who was with her two bitches as usual. I could hear them yelling close to my ears. I rushed through the other kids, roads, and bushes when I bumped into a plump boy hard, causing his building model to fall.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," I apologized with a grimace on my face as the boy got up.

The boy then responded with kind eyes staring at me, "It's okay."

"Pardon me if I destroy your project," I said while I grabbed the house model. Fortunately, it showed no signs of any damage.

"Thanks, and who are you?"

"I'm Beverly Marsh. You can call me Bev. How about you?"

The boy replied as a few shades of pink appeared on his cheeks, "Um, my name is Ben, and it is a pleasure to meet you."

"It is also nice to meet you too, Ben. Do you have any friends?"

"No, all the kids here just make fun of my body," Ben said sadly, "It's just a surprise to see you not..."

"Ssshhh," I interrupted his sentence, "Ben, trust me, not all kids here will only look at just your body."

"I-I-I just don't know," he stammered.

"I know you will," I smiled as I looked at the sun began to go down from its high, "By the way, I gotta go. Bye, Ben!"

"Bye, Bev."