↠ jasmine jeong

Several Hours Later

It was almost nightfall when I could feel myself running away on the gravel without knowing why. I then stopped and turned back, only to see a clown preparing himself to devour an old woman. Upon further investigation, I realized that she was none other than Auntie Lily, all bloodied and weak from fighting the clown.

"Jasmine? Just go, don't mind me..." she weakly said before the clown violently ripped her arm off with his monstrous teeth. Blood soon flowed from her body as I began to feel my skin getting colder. I gasped deeply before I saw a car driving fast towards me. I faintly heard its honking before I blacked out.

I woke up, panting out of both relief and fear. However, it didn't take long for me to be scared when I realized that the clown from this dream was actually the one I had seen in the Neibolt house. Anxious, I got up from my bed, grabbed my crutches, and left my bedroom.

As the sky was very dusky and dark outside, I used my senses to navigate through the dim hall. I slowly tip-toed towards my parents' room when I could hear the sound of a gunshot, causing me to gasp. I glanced back, only to see a red balloon floating down the stairs somewhere brighter. Curious, I went down the stairs before I could hear echoes of my parents screaming nearby the drawing room. I made my way up to the room and opened the door.

I was very surprised when I saw no one, but emptiness. I was left without a choice, but to leave the drawing room and shut the door behind me as the red balloon once again glided towards the entrance. I hopped on briskly through the hall and went over to the coat room to get my rain boots. After putting them on, I made it through the entrance door when I bumped into someone with a funny smell.

I soon remembered who that someone was when a hand gripped me around my neck, causing me to drop my crutches and forcing me to look at his intimidating face. Soon, I saw his eyes brimming with blood as he laughed crazily at me. Despite that, I still remained silent and refused to give any signs that I was truly scared.

The clown then said as I struggled to escape the clutch of his hand, "Surprise, surprise. First off, let me introduce myself. I am Pennywise the Dancing Clown, and you are?"

"Let me go, you evil..." I shouted before Pennywise opened his jaw, revealing a glaring ray of light before I passed out, sending me to a dreamless sleep.