↠ richie tozier

"Bill!" Eddie shouted.

We all stood up and left the well after we knew that Bill wasn't with us anymore. This made me worried as hell while we walked through the grey waters to search for him.

"Bill!" Eddie once again yelled before he tripped and fell down into the waters.

"Come on, Eddie," Bev said as she lent her hand to him. "Let's get out of this grey water."

"W-wait, where's my fucking flashlight?" Eddie asked, looking around at the waters.

Then we noticed several heads of the missing children floating above us, making us scream out of shock.

"Let's get the fuck outta here, come on!" I yelled as I led the others through the tunnel. As we ran quickly through the waters, my mind then drifted to the thought of Jaz.

Yes, Jasmine Jeong. My heart was beating fast as I desperately hoped that fucking clown would not lay his hand on her or, worst, eat her alive like he tried to do earlier with Stan.

We found ourselves rushing through an open entrance to a huge underground lair before we could see Jaz, who was floating up in the air.

"Jaz!" Bev shouted.

"Jaz?" Ben whispered, surprised as I was.

"Oh, shit, Jaz," I muttered, fearing that she might have died already. "How could she be up in the air?"

I took a short glance at a tall heap of hanging toys and junk behind her when Eddie stared at what seemed to be the missing kids, spiraling around the pile in slow motion.

"Guys, are those..."

"The missing kids, floating," Stan finished the earlier statement.

"Just let me grab her," I told the others as I began to grasp her feet with my hands. 

With the help of Eddie and Mike, I managed to get Jaz back to the ground. I then look at her, holding her shoulders tightly. Her eyes were milky white, and her face was of a pale stone. It was as though as she had seen Medusa, except that I knew all along that it was not that snake monster.

"Jaz!" I said as I shook her in an attempt to wake her up. "Jasmine!"

However, no matter how hard I shook her body, Jaz still didn't respond, which tore up my anxious heart even more.

"Why isn't she waking up?" I tearfully pleaded, looking at the others. "What the hell is wrong with her? Jasmine, please, come on!"

Without knowing what to do to her, I hugged Jaz tightly. I could feel my tears running down onto her blue dress when something just popped up in my mind.

I then backed off a bit to cup her cold cheeks in my hands. I inhaled deeply and closed my eyes before I kissed Jaz on her lips, caring less about the reactions that followed. For a few seconds, it felt like heaven, even though we were in this hell of a sewer hole.

I soon pulled away from Jaz, who let out a surprised gasp as her eyes were turning back into their coffee brown twinkles at last.

"Jasmine?" Richie asked.

"R-Rich, you...saved me," Jaz stuttered out of pleasant surprise.

"Is my kiss good, eh?" I smirked.  "Guess I'm not the only one who has the first kiss right now, buttercup."

Jaz giggled softly before she gave out a toothy grin as her cheeks reddened even more.

"Guess it's also my first as well, trashmouth," Jaz replied as we embraced each other again.

"Jaz, you are back!" Bev happily cheered before we could feel her arms wrapping around us.

"Oh, thank goodness!" Mike chuckled.

"True love's kiss does really exist," Ben said quietly.

"Let's have a group, I mean, team hug," Bev said as the others joined in. The seven of us exchanged laughter as we hugged one another.

"Let's go," Eddie said, breaking off from the hug. "We still need to find Bill."