Chapter 1: Enter, Maddie Fil-A

Jojo Siwa turned on her video camera. She opened the front door of her house, stepped out onto the lawn, and pressed record. It was a beautiful, sunny day outside. Birds were singing, the sun was shining, and the skies were clear.

Jojo began to speak the the camera.

"Heyeveryoneitsjojowelcomebacktomyyoutubechanneltodayweregonnabegoingtochickfila!" she screamed, without taking a breath. "We even got special permission from the owner to get a behind the scenes tour of the restaurant!"

Jojo signaled her friend to come into the view of the video camera. Out stepped Maddie Fil-A, the owner of Chick-Fil-A.

"Guys, this is my friend Maddie Fil-A." Jojo continued. "She is the current owner of the entire chain of Chick-Fil-A restaurants!" Maddie smiled and turned towards the camera. "Chick-Fil-A was named after my great uncle, Steven Fil-A!" She excitedly exclaimed, as she twirled.

Maddie wore a scarlet puffy coat, black leggings, glasses, and black boots with black fur. Her hair was long and blue, and held up in two e-girl style pigtails.
Jojo wore a pink skirt, and silvery blue jacket. The girls were very fashionable.

Jojo and Maddie walked over to Jojo's car, and hopped in. They would be driving to Chick-Fil-A.

Maddie set up the camera on the dashboard, and secured it with some "Official Genuine Jojo Siwa Brand Duct Tape". Jojo turned the key, put her foot on the pedal, and they were off!

The girls spent most of the ride discussing the latest internet trends and drama. Jojo talked about her next tour, that was starting in a few months.

The topic of the conversation soon turned to Maddie's family. "So Maddie," Jojo spoke. "You said your full name was even crazier than just Maddie Fil-A. Tell me, what is your full name?"

"Oh, that's simple!" Maddie replied. "My name is Maddie Zzzzz...Fil-A!" What? Jojo was confused. "So, your middle name is Zzzzz?" She asked.

"Why yes!" Replied Maddie, sounding a bit unsure of herself. "It was given to me by my aunt Teresa, who totally exists!"

"Well, that makes sense!" Exclaimed Jojo, and the girls drove on.