Chapter 3: The secret

Jojo and Maddie spent the next twenty minutes filming their tour of Chick-Fil-A video. Jojo shut off the camera, put it into her backpack, and headed for the door. Before she could leave, Maddie yelled, "Wait!"

Jojo turned around. "Jojo! Before we sign off for today, there's something I need to show you!" Spoke Maddie.

"Oh, what is it?" Jojo questioned. "Well," answered Maddie, "You'll see soon enough." She laughed ominously.

"What do you mean?" Jojo asked, her voice taking a frantic tone. "What I mean is," replied Maddie, her voice dramatically changing in tone. "I'm so proud of you, Jojo. You're so mature."

Jojo was confused. "What happened to your voice?" She asked Maddie. Maddie giggled. Now her laugh sounded less cute and more devilish. "This is my voice. I was changing it before."

Jojo was worried. "What's wrong with you, Maddie?" Maddie frowned. "I cannot believe how gullible you are! You haven't changed a bit since we last met."

"Since we last met?! What do you mean?" Cried Jojo.

"I mean," Maddie spoke, "It's been years since I've spoken to you, Jojo Siwa. You left me alone, all these years. You didn't try to look for me or anything! You've been off on adventures with your little friends, but you seem to have forgotten all about poor little me!"

"Maddie, I don't understand!" Jojo yelled. Maddie scowled deeply. "THIS IS A DISGUISE YOU IDIOT!!!!" She screamed at Jojo.

"Who are you?!" Asked Jojo. Maddie stood up straight, obviously attempting to make a big impression. She put her hand on her head, and pulled off the blue wig, coat and glasses she had been wearing.

A new girl stood in front of Jojo. She had short dirty blond hair and was dressed all in black, and her shirt had a pink "Z" in the center. "I am Maddie Ziegler." She said calmly.