Chapter 8: Help Has Arrived

Maddie approached Jojo, ready to blast her. Just as she was about to strike, a muffled sound rang out from outside the restaurant. It sounded like...music!

Maddie froze, obviously hearing the melody. Jojo concentrated, and was able to make out some of the words in the song.

(All rise for our national anthem)
Dance
Dance
Dance
My world is
My girl is
LIVIN' ON THE DANCE FLOOR!!!!

In an instant, the great and powerful Abby Lee Miller crashed through the glass window, riding her rocket powered wheelchair!

Maddie screamed and cowered in the corner, as Jojo cheered and clapped. "Abby! She yelled. "You've come to help me!"

Abby lowered the thrusters on her wheelchair, and dropped to the ground. She rolled over to Maddie, who was curled up behind the tables.

"Maddie, sweetie, what did Jojo do to you!"

"What?!" Jojo thought. I called Abby here to help me! Now she's taking Maddie's side?!

Maddie looked just as shocked. Abby wanted to help her? She thought fast, and mustered up some tears. "Abbbbyyyyyyyy," she whined. "Jojo's being m-m-mean to meeeeeeee."

Abby Lee slowly turned around and looked at Jojo. "Were you being mean to Maddie?" Jojo quickly replied, "No, Abby! Maddie was attacking me with her giant laser!

"Jojo, I don't believe you. Maddie has been dancing with the Abby Lee Dance Company for longer than you, and I trust her more! You're just acting like a brat!" Abby yelled back.

She picked up Maddie's nerf gun, and shot a blast at Jojo. It hit her directly in the gut. Maddie laughed her best maniacal laugh.

Abby looked over at her. "Abby," said Maddie. "I'm feeling much better now! Thanks for blasting Jojo!"

Jojo quickly grabbed her backpack, and ran out the door of Chick-Fil-A. She sprinted across the parking lot, and opened the door of her car. She jumped into the driver's seat, and threw her backpack into the passenger seat. She began to drive away.

As Jojo drove out of the parking lot and onto the open road, she looked out of her window, and saw Maddie and Abby chasing the car! Maddie was holding her Nerf gun, and Abby was close behind in her rocket-chair.

Jojo rolled down her window, since Abby appeared to be shouting something.

"KYAAAAA!" Abby yelled. "We're gonna be late for class!"

Oh jeez. Thought Jojo. She's a flippin anime character!

Then the car exploded.

Jojo Siwa's Adventure at Chick-Fil-Aजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें