Chapter 5: Maddie is baddie

Maddie ran over to the door and picked up Jojo's backpack. She unzipped it, and took out her camera. Maddie picked up the camera and smashed it into bits.

"No!" Screamed Jojo. She had recorded a good video on there! And even worse, now she couldn't record Maddie's increasingly evil villainy!

Maddie unzipped her own backpack, and pulled out something orange and green. Jojo couldn't get a good look at what it was, because Maddie quickly tucked it behind her back.

"And now, Jojo," she spoke, "Witness my greatest weapon!"

Maddie pulled the item out from behind her back. It was an oversized nerf gun!

Jojo began laughing. "What are you gonna do with that? That's ridiculous!"

Maddie grinned evilly. She took a step forward, and screamed "NERF BASTION!" At the top of her lungs.

A green laser blast shot out of the end of the nerf gun. It hit Jojo square in the chest, and knocked her backwards into some tables.

"Watch it, Ziegler!" Jojo screamed. "You could've hurt me!"

"NYA HA HA HAAAA!!!" Laughed Maddie. "That's exactly my intention!"

"Maddie! We don't have to fight!" Jojo pleaded. "We were kind before, we can be kind once more! We can be beautiful! Just-

"NOT TODAY!" Maddie cut her off.

Maddie fired the laser at Jojo again. This time, the blast hit her directly in the face.