The Grand Theater

~3rd person POV~
There were groans going around in the theatre. "Hey what happened?" A high pitched voice said. "Shut up you Damn nerd!" Another one yelled. "Bakugou!" A tired voice yelled. "CAN EVERYONE SHUT UP!" An angry female voice said.

The lights came on and all of class 1A and 1B were there as well as the teachers and some pros as well. Even endeavour, kota, eri! They were looking around trying to find the source of the voice. "Hey momo. Did you tell?" A redheaded boy asked. "No." She replied. "It was me." The voice said again. Everyone looked and saw a girl around 18 with short brown hair that reaches her shoulders. Big dark brown eyes that shined with annoyance. She was wearing blue jeans, brown camo cowboy boots and a pink shirt. (Me!)

"Who are you?" Momo asked politely. "Finally someone who asked politely. My name is Abby savage. But call me abbs or whatever you want. But nothing insulting." She said. "Pleasure to meet you Abby. But why are here?" The green haired male said. Abby looked at izuku and blushed. "Uh...I..Uh..well...I wanted to show your classmates and others au's of you...." She said stuttering. "There are other universes of me?" He asked. Abby again nodded but blushed.

"So are we supposed to trust a girl who is chunky and not kill us?" Bakugou,snarled. Abby then broke down into tears and walked away. Everyone glared at bakugo and the teachers scold him.

"Well miss savage. We will be glad to see some au's." Principal nezu said jumping on her head. "O..ok. I'll get you guys some food and drinks and other stuff because some of these aus are sad." She said giggling. They nodded and when Abby snapped her fingers couches, beanbags the whole works appears. "Ok! Fyi there will be a lot of fourth wall breaks! Ok onto the first alternate universe!" She exclaimed happily. That's when the room went dark and the screen started to brighten up.

OK peeps that's the first chapter. Enjoy and please leave some suggestions or I will just come up with them! Bye!!