Deku the demon

Abby got up and looked at the next world and went wide eyed. "Eri, kota next room please." She said frantically. They both left as everyone looked at the scared girl. "Ma'am what's wrong?" Iida asked. "This world is where izuku is what you call a demon...and is a villian." She said worridly. "I didn't want eri's or kota's views of izuku to change so that's why I told them to leave." Abby said.  "Go ahead and start the world." Todoroki said. Abby nodded and started the world with shakey hands.

"Finally. You guys showed up." A sadistic and giggly voice said. Lights came up and a boy around 16 with black horns and demon wings and his skin was pale. But his eyes are what sends chills down your spine. His eyes are black with green slits in them and he was smiling crazily.

"I..izuku?" Urakaka asked. Abby turned and saw the little green bean trying not to cry. "I'm sorry! Its all my fault! Please forgive me!" She yelled bowing her head. "Its fine! We were gonna find out sooner or later." Izuku said trying to comfort the crying girl.

"My my. How sweet." He said. Izuku laughed for a bit and glared. "Disgusting! Its all there fault that I'm like this! I should introduce my self my name is izuku midoria also know as 'the devil'. My quirk is called "demon". It can cause me to become a demon when I get angry. Best part no drawbacks. Now I told my "friends" at U.A about it. And you know what they did! They shut me out! Called me a villian! Because of who my father is and my quirk! And then I thought if they want a villian..." He said. Izuku looked up with black jeans and no shirt exposing his wings. He held a girl by the throat trying to get him to stop. "D..deku...stop..." She said. "Sorry Urakaka. You didn't stop when I begged you to stop. You wanted me to be a villian. Now you got it!" He yelled. I thrusted his hand forward and ripped her heart causing her to die instantly.
"My name is izuku midoria. Son of the hero killer stain and Inko midoria number 1 villian." He said looking into the camera screen going black.

Everyone looked at each other shocked and some were even glaring at the poor girl. "Guys stop! That's not the real izuku! Its just am alternate universe! Its not gonna happen!" Kirishima said hugging Abby.

They all nodded and went to find a happier world.