Deku the bunny

"Um excuse me I saw that when you snapped your fingers a whole bunch of stuff appeared. Is that your quirk?" Izuku asked. Abby smiled. "Yeah! My power is called illusion. Its like camies quirk glamour but hers make you see it you cant touch or eat it. Mine allows people to see and eat some certain things. Say like I make a sword appeared. I can make it to where you can't see or feel it. Or I can make you see and feel it. The drawback is that I get really dizzy and tired." Abby explained.

Izuku wrote all the information down fast and muttering to himself causing Abby to giggle. "You are really adorable izuku." I said smiling.

With a wave of the girls hand the next world appears.

The world showed a fluffy green haired boy sitting in class writing a paper for the class. The good thing he is almost done. The bad thing is he has to walk by him.

"Excuse me who's him?" Momo asked. "You'll see." Abby said. Momo nodded and continued to watch the world play out.

Izuku midoria a bunny hybrid and the only omega in U.A. Izuku walked over to dadzawa when a hand grabbed his wrist. "Oi deku. Turn my paper in for me will ya?" A rough voice asked. "O...ok kacchan." He said suttering.

"Bakugo!?/bakubro!?/kacchan?!" Everyone yelled at the same time. Deku fainted and collapsed on the floor. "Ok well I'm gonna stop and see if I can wake him up." Abby said taking him away.

(Sorry guys if its short! I promise I'll do better next time!!)