deku the maid

Abby got up and looked at the world and giggled. "Where's tesutesu?" She asked. Tesutesu raised his hand looking confused. "What is it?" He asked. "Hehe in this world deku is working in a male maid cafe and is dating you." She replied winking. Tesutesu blushed a bright cherry thinking about the little cinnamon roll dating him and beimg in a maid outfit. "Alright everyone lets start the world." Abby said smiling. Tesutesu blushed a bright red and what he didn't was izuku sitting next trying to grab his hand.

Tesutesu was sitting at a table drinking a coffee and waiting for his boyfriend to get off of work. As he was looking around the cafe he saw guys dressed in maid costumes and winking at everyone who walked in. "Tesu~Chan what are you doing here?" A voice asked. When Tesutesu turned around he saw his fluffy green haired boyfriend.

"Deku looks so cute!" Mina exclaimed. "Sorry izuku but a lot of people like to see you in a maid costume." Abby said. Izuku smiled and shook his head. "Its fine don't worry about it."

"Its fine my little bunny. Now hurry I wanna cuddle when we get home." Tesutesu said adding a wink at the end. Izuku blushed like a mad man and got back to work trying to finish so he can go home.

"So if deku is a little bunny what's Tesutesu?" Urakaka asked. "Three..two..one..." Abby said pointing at the screen.

Deku changed into his regular clothes and went outside to meet his boyfriend. "I'm ready Daddy shark!" He said. Tesutesu blushed and smiled brightly before kissing his boyfriend sweetly and the screen went black with the suns etting on the two boys.

Everyone blushed at the nickname and when the two boys kissed each other. "Never mind." Urakaka said. "Ok next world!" Mina exclaimed.