Deku the mermaid

Abby was searching for the next world while everyone was stretching and going to the bathroom. "Hey everyone I found the next world! So I'm going to have eri and kota go into the next room because it just intense and a little gory." She explained. They all nodded and when Abby snapped her fingers eri and kota disappeared. "Miss what universe is this one?" Iida asked. "Well its when izuku is a mermaid and he falls in love with a human prince." She explained. "Who's the prince?" Mina asked. "You'll see." Abby said. Abby then started up the world getting more chai tea.

There was once a world where humans and merfolk were at peace with each other. No war, no fighting. But one day one mermaid broke the law of the mermaids which is you can not fall in love with a human. That mermaid was izuku midoria. And the human he fell on love with was named...

Tenya iida.

The class gasp and looked at the two boy's who were blushing like madmen. "Just go with it robot boy." Abby said.

Izuku was swimming around when he saw a boy around his age with dark blue eyes and hair to match. He hid behind a rock so he wasn't noticed. When iida went on land izuku saw his very toned body and strong chest he couldn't help but blush. 'S...s...So handsome!' He thought to himself.

Iida blushed but he kept looking at midoria through this whole world. 'Does he really like me that way?' He thought to myself.

Iida went back into the water floating on his back when he felt something nudge his leg. Then he was pulled down underwater. Izuku saw the whole scene unfold. 'Crap! It must be dad's sharks that pulled him under! I have to save him! Mom...why did you marry Afo?' He thought to himself.

"WHAT!?!?" The whole class yelled. "That cant be true!" All might yelled. Abby stood up and sighed. "Thats why I wanted kota and eri to leave. In this world all for one is izukus dad and was always there for him when izukus mom died." She said.

"How did my mom die in this world?" Izuku asked. Abby then looked at at the screen and wiped tears. "The world will explain. Excuse me." She said walking out.

~flashback~
Izuku was only four years old when it happened. Izuku was swimming with his mother. His emerald tail shining underneath the waves. That's when his mother stopped and saw a fishing boat. "Izuku swim! Swim as fast as you can and don't look back!" Inko said.
Izuku nodded and started swimming but when he looked back he saw his mother getting a harpoon straight to the chest.
~flashback over~
He couldnt let someone get killed again. He swam to the shark and puched it straight in the eye causing it to let go and swim away.

"Poor izuku. Should someone check on Abby?" Tsu asked. "I'll go check on her. Stay here." Nezu said leaving.

Izuku than swam the boy to the shore. "Hey come on wake up!" He said smacking him lightly. Iida stirred but didn't wake up. "Oh maybe this will help." Izuku said.
Izuku then leaned and kissed the boy gently but immediately pulled away when he was coughing. Izuku jumped back into the sea and swam home. Maybe just maybe this could be the start of something beautiful.

The screen faded into black and Abby came back sniffling so the girls hugged her and wrapped her up in a blanket. "Sorry." She said. "Its fine. Here how about I pick the next world?" Mina asked.

Abby nodded and the next world began.