Hanahaki deku Part 1

Abby tried everything to wake up izuku. She sighed and looked at everyone. "Sorry guys. I tried everything he is still knocked out from the last world. Let me see if I can find another one." She said. As Abby was looking for a world she found one that looked sad. "Guys I have a sad one here. Do you want to watch?" She asked uncertaintly. "Sure. If you think can handle it." Kirishima said. "Eri, kota you need to head out the door and into the playroom." She said with a broken voice.

They understood and went into the playroom. "In this world deku has hanahaki disease." She said. "What's that?" Mirio asked. "Hanahaki is a disease where one is infected with one-sided love. One symptom is you cough up flowers and blood." Kaminari said. Everyone looked at him weirdly. "What? I'm not a total idiot." He said looking away.

Abby looked at Kaminari and touched his hand gently. "Are you ok?" She asked. "Can we just start the world?" He said trying not to cry. Abby nodded and started up the world with Denki holding her hand.

It was a regular day at U.A. but something seemed off. Iuzku wasn't his regular self. He wasn't happy, cheerful, or talkative. Izuku was sad, scared, and silent. "Hey deku is everything ok?" Urakaka asked. "Yeah! Don't worry I'm fine." Izuku said with fake happiness.

"Abby...what's wrong with izuku." Momo asked. The girl stayed silent. "Abby..." Tsu tried. "Just watch." She whispers.

The day went by in a blur. Back at the dorm izuku was in the bathroom coughing up blood and flower petals. When he pulled his hand his hand was covered in blood and flower petals. Rose petals to be exact. Half red half white.

Bakugou jumped out of his seat and punched todoroki. "Damn half and half! I'll kill you!" He yelled. Everyone jumped up and tried to pull them apart. It eventually worked and the calmed down. "Please...stop." Abby whimpers. Abby sat down amd hugged her knees to her chest and quietly sob. "Don't fight anymore..." She whispered.

Izuku frowned and looked out the window of his dorm room and smiled sadly. He saw todoroki and momo holding hands and kissing each other. He wasn't going to break them apart. The next best option was....

(Play song)

Surgery.

Izuku was going to forget all about todoroki so he can be happier. Before he left Tsu showed up amd stopped him. "Don't izuku...please..." She said pleading with him. "Im sorry Tsu. I want to raise his spirits and make him happier. I'll be ok." He said before leaving and going to the hospital. That's when the screen went to black.

"That's part one. I'm so sorry." She said still hugging herself.

Hey y'all this is the special I talked about enjoy.