Chapter 10 : <Extermination.>

A few arrows whizzed through the sky, harmlessly hitting the ground meters behind us.

The Thugs came running at me, armed with swords and daggers while the Archers frantically tried to loose their arrows. Easily dodging each and every strike with [Omni Movement], I conjured a [Black Sphere] .

They started to panic and retreated away from me. I tossed the [Black Sphere] towards the Archers, exploding and burning them in cold black flames, killing them almost instantly. 

<72 exp gained>

<56 exp gained>

<44 exp gained>

Well, that's dissapointing. Seems like they were D-Ranks or something ...

I whipped my Scythe behind me.

* Clang *

A Thug had realized their chances, and aimed for Reina instead... Damn, that r̵e̴a̶l̷l̶y̷ annoys me.

I shifted behind the Thug and lopped his head off.

<78 exp gained.>

... His worth was as much as his exp. 

N̸o̶w̴h̶e̵r̶e̷ ̸n̸e̴a̶r̸ ̴w̴o̸r̶t̷h̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶t̵i̸m̵e̶.

The dim veins on my body lit up, and a bright blue fire flared from my eyes and mouth.

I felt a wicked smile spread on my face, and held the Scythe in my right hand in a reverse grip.

... Heh. I just realized, I haven't killed anything in a while.

Then I guess this will be very, very... f̸̧͂ų̵̈́ṋ̶͝.

Using the Scythe in my right hand, I swung it upwards, impaling a Thug through the abdomen and flinging him overhead, crashing head first into a hard stone wall and breaking his neck.

<66 exp gained.>

5 more Thugs to go.

{Thug Boss}
"You useless morons! Do I have to do this myself? Fine!"

The Thug Boss angrily stomped, and brandished his War Axe, rage filling his eyes.

My [Danger Sense] was rapidly giving off warnings, and he charged at me with a red aura fuming out of his body.

Well... I guess he went and used a berserk skill.

He swung his Axe wildly, causing dents and cuts on his immediate surroundings.

I grabbed Reina by the shoulder and shifted behind the other 4 Thugs, killing them with [Guillotine] in a clean slash across the alley.

<44 exp gained.>

<52 exp gained.>

<49 exp gained.>

<41 exp gained.>

... Hm. I guess I should power up a bit since I'll be fighting this guy.

I shifted Reina away, and grabbed all 3 Archers with [Omni Movement] and rounded the other 6 Thugs together, while the Thug Boss was still swinging his Axe completely unaware of what he was aiming at.

... I guess that's that.

[Soul Harvest] .

<[Human Soul (D)] x9 Harvested. All Stats Increased By 90.>