Chapter 13 : <Helping.>

Jets of water flew at the Goblins and splashed into their eyes.

The boy took the chance to swipe his sword at the Goblins, but only made a shallow cut, clearly showing his level of skill. I wish I had something to eat, like a soul, to enjoy watching them fight but I can't really eat anything other than whatever this place's equivalent to bread is.

Unless Ravens don't eat that, but I wouldn't know.

The girl ushered the boy away, and Reina shot [Water Ball] several times at point-blank range, mushing the Goblins' heads.

{Drakka->Reina}
Hey, that was a bit overboard, don't you think?

{Reina->Drakka}
Wha- aren't you the one who's overboard? Killing Goblins in one hit but using your skills instead of just punching them or cutting them normally...

{Drakka->Reina}
... You have a point.

Well, I'm not sure what impression she made on the other two. I mean, the boy's looking at her as if he wouldn't ever dare to anger her.

Actually, I haven't seen her angry yet, have I? She's just a shy girl in my mind. I have teased her but I don't think that counts...

The boy then walked up to Reina and sported a bright smile, putting his hand up and shaking it.

{??? Boy}
"Um, miss? Thank you for saving us! My name's Axis!"

The girl suddenly grabbed him by the back of his head and pushed him down into a bow, doing the same herself. She then quickly apologized about Axis' manners and introduced herself as Axylia. They told Reina that they were twins, and they were trying to feed themselves through the Adventurer job, as they had no other means of surviving.

Reina used [Lesser Heal] on both of them, and went to pick up the Goblin Cores which were dropped and gave Axis and Axylia 3 cores, and took 2 for herself.

{Reina}
"So how much do you need to get by for a day?"

{Axylia}
"Hm... Around 7 or 8, I think. We usually attack 1 Goblin at a time."

To me, it didn't sound like much, but it was probably a pretty long and hard grind for them, seeing how they fought earlier.

{Reina}
"Oh, did you get a Goblin Subjugation Request?"

{Axylia}
"Hm? Ah, yes we did."

Axylia took out a Request paper, showing the same Request which we have.

Reina, however, wore a puzzled expression.

{Reina->Drakka}
Hey, why do you think that they attacked 5 at the same time?

{Drakka->Reina}
Isn't it obvious that they wanted to finish early?

{Reina->Drakka}
Ah, that makes sense!

{Reina}
"You shouldn't attack 5 Goblins at the same time just to rush! Please be more thoughtful next time!"

{Axylia}
"Wh- how did you know?"

{Reina}
"Because I'm smart!"

No you're not.

{Reina}
"Well, since we're both doing the same Request, wanna help each-other?"

{Axis}
"Sure!"

{Axylia}
"Hey, who said you were talking?"

{Axis}
"Uh... No one?"