Chapter 15 : <Continuation.>

Remember when I said it was 11K reads? Well, I checked right after the special chapter and it was at 12.6K reads so uh... stonks.

Also, I'm gonna give a shoutout to Fluffas and his story "I'll be happy as a monster".

It's an interesting story, and I'd gladly help out another Author who is 4th place in #evolution, under my, as of the time I am writing this, current 1st place in #evolution.

Enjoy the delayed chapter!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes of gliding around the Dungeon, I came across two Goblins who had shiny looking steel knight armor and an actual proper Sword.

[Appraisal]

<Appraising...

[Goblin Knight Lv.13]
Rating : C-
A Goblin that has Evolved due to the Title : [Knight] being bestowed onto them by their king.
They are slightly skilled in swordplay, along with real combat experience.>

Well, that's what I guessed from what it looks like... Actually, I might as well try and make another weapon or something.

I condensed the mist around my fingers and tried sharpening them into claws.

<Active Skill Acquired : [Body Weapon : Claws Lv.1]>

<Passive Skill Acquired : [Claw Mastery Lv.0]>

And that's another body weapon for me, along with the Mastery skill this time.

Let's just make one more while I'm at it.

Doing the same thing, I condensed the mist in my forearms and hands, thickening it.

<Active Skill Acquired : [Body Weapon : Gauntlets Lv.1]>

<Passive Skill Acquired : [Gauntlet Mastery Lv.0]>

And that's that for now...

I guess I could use those Goblin Knights as training dummies.

I'll start with...

[Body Weapon : Gauntlets]

And I'll deactivate [Aura Of Death].

I floated toward them, alerting their attention.

I put my hands up near my head, forming fists.

They shifted to my sides, both with their Swords out and much more proper stances being displayed. The one on my left decided to thrust their sword at me, so I parried it with my left forearm and threw a jab at their face.

They ducked under my arm and tried to punch my abdomen, but I swerved to his side using [Omni Movement].

The other Goblin swung his sword down, which I punched in attempt to parry.

Instead, I shattered the sword into shards and the Goblin tripped over from momentum.

The first Goblin swiped at me again, but I threw an uppercut and slammed his chin under their helmet, staggering them and causing them to fall over.