Chapter 18 : <Night.>

I gave the Twins their respective Cores which I saved in my [Item Box] earlier, and handed Reina her share as well. We then left the Village after I morphed back into my Raven Form and headed back to the Adventurer's Guild to get the rewards, and consequently handing in the Request Papers which verified that we completed it. We parted ways with Axis and Axylia, and they told us they were going to get some lunch.

But I just have to make sure...

{Drakka->Reina}
Have you gotten a place to stay yet? Don't tell me you just walked into the Adventurer's Guild after sleeping in an alley...

{Reina->Drakka}
Umm... about that...

...This idiot.

{Drakka->Reina}
Well, okay then. Do you know any Inns we could stay at?

{Reina->Drakka}
W-Wait, I didn't say anything yet-

{Drakka->Reina}
You're pretty obvious.

{Reina->Drakka}
... Fine. I think I've passed by a few Inns, it's just around here somewhere...

Reina wandered around Croa for a while, checking the buildings and the signs which were hung from them. Her presence was quite small so she was pretty much invisible to the busy streets full of people.

We eventually, after a few hours of just doing nothing except walking, ended up in front of an Inn which had quite a cozy feel to it. The lamps gave quite the mood off and the whole place had a similar design to a two-story cabin.

She opened the wooden door which made a small creak, and it rang the bell inside that alerted the Clerk at the Reception, whose expression brightened up.

{Clerk}
"Hey hey! Welcome to Poldor Inn! My name's Yorna, nice to meet you!"

She wore a simple Brown Apron and a frilly White one-piece Dress, with quite fair Skin and a crimson Red Hair color, which was done in a pony-tail.

She's an enthusiastic one, that's for sure.

{Yorna}
"We are an Inn, but we serve food here as well. The space is limited, so I don't recommend you bring too many friends along..." 

{Reina}
"N-No, no... it's fine. I'm actually here to get a place to stay, how much is a room?

{Yorna}
"Just 5 Copper Coins a day! That doesn't include food though, but it includes the bath!"

{Reina}
"Ah, alright... here."

Reina fetched some Copper Coins and placed it on Yorna's outstretched palm.

{Yorna}
"5... 10... 15. You'll be staying for 3 Nights, correct?"

{Reina}
"Y-Yeah."

{Yorna}
"Alrighty! Here's your Signal Gem. Your room is upstairs, head straight forward until you find a room with a tag that has 9 on it. I hope you enjoy your stay! Oh, and I must say, that's quite an interesting Raven you got there!"

Reina nodded timidly, and waved goodbye. With the White Gem in hand, She headed up the staircase next to the Reception and followed Yorna's instructions, walking straight forward into the end of the corridor. She found the room with the tag '9' and placed the Signal Gem on the tag, making the number glow White in contrast to its original wooden color. The Door slid open, and a room with a single plain White Bed, a Window with blinds, a wooden table, chair, along with a mirror was revealed. It wasn't exactly cramped, but was actually quite cozy with the lamp that had a warm Yellow glow.