EPISODE 5

Sonic's POV

I quickly ran to Shadow's room and there was Ambrose with someone else. "Hey!! Stop doing that!" I growled.

"Aww... Look who's here... Someone has come to save his daddy." Ambrose said.

"Wait what!?" I blushed. "And who are you!? Are you a vampire too?" I said to Ambrose friend.

"I'm Blake... Just call me Blaky and yeah, I'm a vampire just like you." He said while tremble in fear. He's different than Ambrose. I like him well.

"Okay, what do you want now, Ambrose?" I said while crossing my arm.

"Just visiting you..." he said. "you just visited us a minute ago!!!" Shadow growled and push Ambrose away.

"aww... Come on! I just feel bored, right Blaky?"

"um... Yeah." Blake said.

Shadow look at me and he hold my hand tight. Ambrose look at us. "So, Shadow. Why don't we play some games." he said.

"Me and Sonic didn't want to play one of your stupid games!!!" Shadow growled.

"Aww, what's the matter? Are you scared that you might lose your twin?" Ambrose teasing him and suddenly the place turns into a chamber-like room.

"What happened?" I said as I hug Shadow's hand tightly.

"This is just an illusion..." Blake said.

"What kind of illusion is this?!" Shadow growled.

Then, I saw a group of people surrounding us with a black cape. Ambrose look at us with his evil smirk. "you wanna know Shadow?" he said.

"What now?"

"This... Is how the sacrifice look like." Ambrose rise his hands up in the air and revealed a big red moon behind him. His eyes were glowing red too including Blake.

"That moon!! Is that illusion too?" I said because I just saw another bloody moon, exactly like what we saw right now but it's not fully full yet.

"Oh... Illusion? No, this moon are real. I can make a bloody moon appeared any time I want." Ambrose laughed evilly.

Suddenly, my eyes glowed red and I look at Shadow as I growled fiercely. "Sonic, what's wrong with you?" He asked.

I can't tell him that I'm being controlled. I start claw my hand to him and make a big scar on his left eyes. "Sonic, stop!!!" he hissed.

Ambrose and Blake just watching us fighting and Shadow push me away. "Stop it, Sonic!! It's me! Shadow!!"

"Oh, Shadow. you don't wanna play with your twin? He looks cute when he scar your left eye." Ambrose said.

"Oh god! your so annoying!!"

I plunged forward Shadow and we fall to the ground together. "Sonic!! Put yourself together!! Wake up!!!"

I try to control myself to get put from this nightmare. After a while, It's black out. I can't see anything after I finally got controlled myself.

*The next day*
*At Sonic's room*

I wake up and the sun shines so bright. I get up and rub my head. "Is that...a dream?" I asked myself.

The door of my room knocking. "Come in." I said and there was Shadow holding a blood pack. "Morning..."

"Morni-" I saw a big scar on his left eye and I quickly hold Shadow's head.

"Hey, what are you doing? I'll give you this blood to you." Shadow chuckled as he didn't realize that his left eye has a scar on it.

"I'm sorry, Shadow..."

"What? for what?"

"I hurt you... Look at your left eye!"

Shadow take a look at himself in the mirror and he saw the scar. He smiled for a while and walk back to me.

"Oh, it's just a little cut. Those vampires attacking me while I'm going out to take some blood pack for you."

I look down for a while and thinking "Was that just a dream after all?" I asked myself.

"Something wrong?" Shadow asked.

"Did Ambrose and his friend Blake come to this mansion last night?" I asked.

Shadow shake his head. "No and who's Blake?" he asked.

"It is a dream but... No way. It's just like the dream come true... That sacrifice, will I fight with Shadow?"