EPISODE 23

No POV
*Sonic and Shadow, at the age of 10*

"Sonic!" Aleena said from downstairs. A little blue hedgehog ran down and walk to the kitchen. "Yes mom?" he said in a very cute voice.

"You have a new brother. He looks like you." Aleena said as she show a cute black hedgehog sleeping on her hand.

"What is his name?" Sonic asked. "There was a small paper with a name called Shadow. His name is Shadow the hedgehog." Sonic smile as he try to reach him.

"He is looks like me!" Sonic feel happy. "Yes, from now on. You and Shadow will be a good brother."

"Okay, mom"

*Another scene where Sonic and Shadow play together*

"Look, Shadow! I've made you a flower crown! Isn't that pretty?" Sonic said while holding the flower crown. He was about to put it on Shadow's head but Shadow push him away.

"Hey! What's wrong?!" Sonic growled. Shadow mad as he pouting. "Don't touch me!" he said.

Sonic look down. "Okay, let's try something else to do. What do you wanna do?"

"I wanna play... But, not too girly!" Shadow said.

"Sure, you wanna play fight?" Sonic asked.

Shadow nods and he jump into Sonic. "My turn!" he said. Sonic whimpered. "Ahh! Not like this!! Stop it!"

Aleena quickly came to see her son. "Shadow!! Don't do that!!" she hissed and Shadow stop. Aleena pick Sonic up. "What happen my dear?" She asked.

"Shadow bite my ears and cheeks!!" Sonic cried. Shadow was so jealous to see Sonic being take care more than him.

*Sonic and Shadow are now age 13*

Sonic follow Shadow to his room and saw him arguing about Sonic's mom. "Shadow?" Sonic said.

"Listen, you don't need to come here and see me and do whatever you want to make me happy! I'm fine..." Shadow said as he make a fake smile.

"I always hearing you talking about mom being so rude to you but that's not real. Mom still love you." Sonic said.

"Love me?! But he always mad at me and I always hurting you!!! I can't be a good bother nor twins!"

"Twins?" Sonic said, like he never heard that word before. "Yeah, we look a like right? People in that small town calling us that. By the way, I still can't be a good brother."

"But you always protecting me! That's sufficient to make me feel happy." Sonic smiled.

Shadow look down and Sonic try to comfort him. He hold his shoulder and look up. "I never leave you behind. I will always be with you. Even you're a bad brother."

Shadow hug him back. "I will always protecting you, Sonic."

*Sonic and Shadow at the age of 15*

Shadow and Sonic ran into the deep forest and they found out that their cottage has been burned. "Mom!!" Sonic shout as he ran into the cottage.

Sonic saw a shadow figure holding Aleena. The figure killed her and Sonic cried. Shadow came just in time and he take Sonic out, the figure gone in a black smoke.

When they heard a demon sound, they continued running in a different direction until they got separated.

*Back to normal*

"Who's killed my mom?!!" Sonic said, after he saw all of his memories.

The picture shown in front of Sonic and it was Roul who killed her mother. Ambrose and Blake mother had been killed by Roul too.

"That son of a bitch!! I will pay for what he has done to my mom!!" Sonic growled as the rage become stronger and he escape from Roul's 1000 dreams.

"Sonic?! How did you managed to escape that easily?!" Roul said in disbelief. "I will kill you for what you have done to my mom!!" Sonic growled.

Ambrose smiled. "That's my favorite vampire boy."