EPISODE 18

Ambrose's POV

I walk out from the cave with Blake as we on our way to Sonic's mansion. "So, what you and Shadow gonna talk about?" I ask.

"Hmm... About the sun and moon tablet." Blake answer.

We teleport to his mansion and I saw Sonic drinking his blood. "Where's Shadow?" Blake said, as always. Sonic tells him and Blake run to Shadow's room.

I walk to Sonic and take the glass of blood from him. "Hey!" Sonic growled. "Follow me..." I said while holding his hand. Sonic got blush and we went to the mansion basement.

*At the mansion basement*

Sonic look at me confusedly. "What now?"

I take out my small bag and there is a sun and moon tablet. Sonic gasp and I quickly shut his mouth. "Where did you got that so quickly?!" Sonic whispered.

I look around while take out the two tablet. "This was my ancestors treasure and-"

"You didn't tell us in the first place?!" Sonic hissed. I look down at the tablet.

"I just can't let something happen to them, even they're Dark and Light gaia's treasure. I've been keep this for a long time and I take care of it. I don't know what can I do this tablet..."I said.

Sonic hold both of my hands. "Rose... help us..." he whispered.

I nods and hand out the tablet to him. "You're the only one who know how to use this..."

The blue hedgehog look down at me. "Should I tell this to everyone?" he asked. I nods. "Okay..."

*At the mansion living room*
Sonic's POV

I take the tablet to show it to Shadow and Blake. Two of them were shocked. "Where did you got that?!" Blake asked.

"Rose has this in a first place. This tablet was his ancestors treasures" I said. Shadow smile at me and hug me. "We can defeat Roul this time! How do you use this tablet anyway?" Shadow asked.

I saw Silver walk in. "What's going on?" he asked. "We finally found the sun and moon tablet!!" I said while showing his the two tablet.

Silver was shocked. "Throw it away!!!" he shout. I was startled. "W-Why?!" I asked.

"This is what the people use to do that stupid ritual!!!" Silver growled as he hide behind Ambrose. "You're Silver, right?" Ambrose said.

"This?!" I said while holding the tablet.

"Yes!!" Silver growled more.

"Maybe the people use a different tablet. Don't worry, this tablet won't harm anyone." Blake said, try to calm Silver down.

"Okay... What if it change me into small again?!" Silver shout. Shadow try to calm him down. "Everything is all right."

Later, I take the tablet to my room and put it in the drawer. Silver walk in to make sure that the tablet won't harm him.

"Sonic... Are you thirsty?" he asked. I thought that he want to see where the tablet is. "Um... Maybe...?" I reply.

He lock the door and look at me. "I'm sorry that I make you shocked about those tablet but it's true. I saw it with my own eyes."

I look down as I rub my quills. "Well, try not to mention it... Haha."

He push me to the bed and pinned me down. I keep staring at his golden eyes, which makes me hypnotized. "What are you gonna do?" I asked.

"You thirsty, right? Bite me..." he said while showing his neck to me. "But, I have a blood pack, remember?" I said, try to make him stop hurting himself.

"You don't need to do that... Just bite me. My blood is tastier than your blood pack." he said. His voice and words make me wanna bite him so bad!!

I push him and pinned him down. I look at him and I bite his neck. Silver moans and I stop. "Ah! I can't do that again!"

"Oh, you will..." Silver smirk and I cover his face. "stop making that smirking face!"