EPISODE 19

Sonic's POV
*One month later*

I walk into the Twilight Forest alone with the tablet. I saw Ambrose looking at the sky. "Hey!" I shout and he jumped down to me.

"You bought the tablet?" he asked. I nods and show it to him. He nods. "Good, remember that you will die if you didn't free from your vampire form?" he asked.

I still remember what Ambrose said about my death of being a vampire. Roul will come back and take my life away. "Yeah..." I said.

He take the tablet from my hand. "I now understand how to use this tablet. This could defeat Roul from open the door."

"Open the door?" I said, confusedly.

"The blood moon will appeared and he will open the door from hell, to find you. He will appeared 5 days from now." Rose said.

"Then, let's defeat him!" I said.

"I don't think so... Roul still find someone to be his sacrifice in order to defeat him. Remember?"

"Shoot! I hate this sacrifices thing!" I growled. "Me too..." Ambrose agree.

*That night*

I walk out to get some fresh air and when suddenly I smell blood from far, I quickly goes investigate. I walk to the mansion garden and I heard someone's eating.

"Hello?" I said and the sound getting louder. I turned around and saw Shadow eating something. "Shadow?" I said while poke his back. He was surprised.

"S-Sonic?!" Shadow said. I look at his cheeks, full of blood. "What are you doing?!!" I said.

I saw a dead bodies beside him and a blood pack. Shadow kill a real human to get a blood and I drink a blood of an innocent!!

"You kill human everyday and every night?!!!" I growled.

"Sonic... Please forgive me again! I just want to find a blood for you!" Shadow said in a soft tone.

"No, Shadow... I thought you kill animals and take their blood. Of all this time, I drink a blood of an innocent?!!!" I growled and clinched my fist hardly.

"Sonic... There's also you need to know." Shadow said. I close my eyes.

"I'm a cannibal." he whispered and I shocked as I push him hard. "You what?!!!!" I shout and mad at him.

"Please, don't kill me..." Shadow try to calm me down as he hold my hand. "How many people you just eat for all this time?!!!"

I start to cry and start to hurting Shadow badly as I were killing him. "Why you do this?!!! WHY?!!!" I cried.

"Sonic, stop!!!" I heard Silver voice and he pull me away from Shadow who was bleeding on the ground.

"What's wrong? what happened?" Silver asked. "Shadow... He's a murderer!!" I growled. Silver hug me. "I know that..."

I hug Silver tight and we walk inside the mansion, leaving Shadow alone in the garden.

Shadow's POV

I make a long sigh as I take the blood pack and throw the dead bodies away. I walk inside the mansion and put the blood pack on the fridge.

I still could hear Sonic crying and I can't hold it anymore. I ran to the Twilight Forest and saw a bloody door in front of me.

"What is that?" ask myself as I walk towards it closely. The doors open and I saw Roul standing. "Miss me?" he whispered.

"Roul?! What just happened?!" I could feel my chest hurt and he just take my life away.

"You shouldn't come here... By the way, you're fall into my trap. You just become my sacrifices. What ashamed." Roul laugh evilly.

I cough and fall to the ground, leaving my dead body behind and my soul trap inside Roul's hands.

Sonic... Sorry for this to happened. I rather die than alive... I'm a murderer. I'm not good to become your twin... Forgive me... That I might not wake up.