EPISODE 20

Sonic's POV

After 3 days, I didn't seen Shadow anymore. I feel so worried that he might ran away from me and never come back. I shouldn't mad at him like that.

Silver walk towards me and he hold my shoulder. "You okay? It seems that you feel sad in 2 days. You worried about Shadow?"he asked. I nods.

"I wish I shouldn't mad at him like that! He just do his best to find a blood for me even it comes from the innocent!" I whimpered.

"I heard that you and Shadow hate people on that town, right?" Silver said.

"Yeah but, I didn't even know he hate so much until he would kill people!" I whimpered more.

Silver hush me as I wanna cry so badly. "Silver, I wanna go and drink some blood..." I said.

"Blood from the fridge or me?" Silver said.

"I don't have a mood to bite you. Let's just drink the blood from the fridge." Silver suggest and we walk to the kitchen.

I heard a door knock and Silver quickly grab it. Ambrose and Blake came in quickly as they just being chased by a demons.

"What happen?" I asked.

"We don't have much time! Roul will come tonight!!" Blake said.

"Tonight?!!! But you said-"

"I know it's hard to believe but, Roul has finally found someone who become his sacrifice!" Rose said.

"and, Roul must be die, right? Because he just found his sacrifice one." I said.

"Uhh... He maybe want to test his power to us... Also, the barrier that he had has broken, we could defeat him easily!!" Blake said.

Silver got confused. "Uh, wait... Roul must find his sacrifice one in order to kill him?! and what makes the barrier broken?!"

"The sacrifice is the one who can break the barrier..." Ambrose said.

"Ohh..." Silver said. "So, who's the sacrifice one?" Silver add.

I thought. "Don't tell me it was Shadow!!!" I said.

Everyone look at me. "Yeah, where's Shadow?" Blake asked.

"It can't be..." I said in a soft tone.

"It maybe, let's go to the Twilight Forest! The door appeared there!" Ambrose said. In a flash, all of us appeared in a Twilight Forest and I saw the bloody door.

*Twilight Forest, bloody door*

I walk towards the door but Ambrose stop me. "What do you thinking you're doing?! You wanna get killed?!" he growled.

"No! Listen, Shadow maybe there!!" I growled back.

"We didn't know if Shadow was there! It is dangerous to get closer!" Rose hissed.

"Where is the sun and moon tablet?" I asked.

Ambrose check his small pouch. "Uh-oh..."

"What now?" I growled.

"I don't know where I put the tablet!!!"

"You serious?!!" Me, Blake and Silver shout.

"That's the only way to close the door!" Blake said.

"I said open the door!!!" Rose said.

"What do you mean by open the door?! You said twice!!" I said.

"Roul open the bloody door and we open the white door to defeat him!!" Rose explain. This make me even more confused.

"Wait, open the white door will defeat him and close the bloody door...? huh?!" Silver sum back but got confused.

"Will you stop make us confused?! The readers must be confused too!" I said.

"This is what they called, plot twist!!" Rose growled. Two of us were fighting and Blake stopped us.

"Enough! Stop fighting! The sun and moon tablet is the only way to locked the door and that's all!!" Blake shout.

Me and Ambrose glaring each other and Silver close my eyes. "I saw that, Sonic..."

*Later*

We heard an earthquake was going on and we hold on tight. Roul make his appearances in front of us after the earthquake has gone.

"Miss me, Sonic?" Roul said.

"No, I never miss you! Bring Shadow back!!" I growled.

"Oh, you know that I took Shadow's lives? He's gone, forever..." Roul make his evil smirk.

"What?! I will kill you for all of this! You murderer!" I hissed.

"That word is the last word that Shadow heard from you... How evil twin you are..."

I stop there and look down. I thought, I never save Shadow's lives, for now.