EPISODE 15

Silver's POV

I walk out from my room and go into the kitchen. I heard someone talking outside. I walk into the back of the mansion and I heard Shadow's voice.

"Please... Don't kill me." A voice of an old man said.

"I hate human... I hate everything about you!" I heard Shadow's voice too.

I hide somewhere and I saw Shadow holding a knife and point it to the old man. I gasp but I quickly shut my mouth.

I heard a splattering sound and I quickly take a look. There was blood everywhere and I clinched my fist. I walk out from my hiding place.

"Silver?!" Shadow shocked after he saw me, clinched my fist as hard as I can.

"This...is not what you thinking..." He said and I cried.

"You kill my old man?!" I growled.

"What?!"

"That old man save me from those evil people!!! You murderer!!" I shout and quickly ran into the mansion as I cry.

Sonic's POV

I heard someone crying and when I turned around, I saw Silver running pass the hallway. I chase him until his room. I slowly knock the door. "Silver?"

The door open and Silver walk out. "You okay?" I asked. He jump into me and I hug him. "Shadow... He kill one of my family!"

"What?!!" I was shocked. I put him down and ran into the living room to find Shadow.

I saw Shadow bought a pack of blood and I look at him. "Shadow..."

The black hedgehog look at me. "Sonic... I bought a blood pack for you..."

"That's the blood of an innocent!!!" I growled.

"Don't tell me that Silver told you that..." He hissed.

"I won't drink that blood, for what you have done to Silver..." I ran to Silver's room to hush him down and locked the door.

*That night*
Shadow's POV

I walk to Silver's room and knock the door softly. The door's open and Sonic look at me. "What..." he growled.

I sigh. "I'm sorry for what I have done... I don't know that the old man is-"

Sonic hug me tight and cry. "That's okay... I forgive what you have done. Silver is fine too. I just had a bad dream." Sonic said.

"Again?" I asked while holding his shoulders.

"This time it's different..."

"Like what?"

"I saw mom... She's crying. I try to reach her but couldn't." Sonic cried and I hush him. "Mom, she wants to meet us! We need to find her!"

"We can't... Everything has changed. Mom has gone and...maybe I couldn't find Maria again."

"Who's Maria?!" Sonic asked.

"You can't remember? Maria, a blond hair girl. I always take you to meet her. We always play together with her. She's everything to me..." I said.

Ambrose's POV

I look up the sky while resting on the Twilight tree. "Rose... What are you doing up there? Aren't we supposed to meet Sonic and Shadow for tonight?" Blake asked.

I sigh. "I don't think we should go an meet him. I could feel something's wrong."

Blake nods. "Okay... I just sum up about Shadow and Sonic backstory. I maybe just saw their mom around here."

"Ppfft... There's no such thing as ghost, Blake. Anyway, we're safe. Can you just thinking about something beautiful like the red moon in the night sky?" I said.

"Okay... I won't thinking about ghost anymore..."Blake walk away and I continue staring the night sky.

Blake's POV

I walk away to my cave and I take my book. I read back the twin backstory and thinking that there might be another story.

"Hmm... Sonic and Shadow has parents which is die in the chaos when they escape... I swear that there is a lost soul in this Twilight Forest!!" I asked myself.

Ambrose walk in. "Doing research again Blaky?"

"What?! No! Just go to sleep!!" I growled.

*Sorry that I didn't update this book for a long time . I have a bad internet connection*