EPISODE 16

Sonic's POV

"A sun and moon tablet? Why I dream about that now?" I asked myself. I walk into Shadow's room and slowly into the library.

I pick a book which has a symbol and I turn the pages until I saw a sun and moon. The picture look similar to my dream. I take every notes and do a research.

"Hmm... Where can I find this tablet?" I asked myself again. I heard someone walk in and I turned around.

"Morning, Shadow." I said while he still yawning. "What you're doing?" he asked.

"I had this kind of dream where I saw a sun and moon tablet. Do you know where we can find that? I need to do some research." I asked.

"I never heard about that. Why don't we tell this to Rose and Blake? They maybe know." Shadow suggest.

"Okay, but I can't wait until midnight." I said as I dying to know why sun and moon tablet in my dream. Shadow nods.

*That afternoon, at Twilight Forest*

"What is this place? It's beautiful! It looks night in this place." Silver asked.

"This is Twilight Forest. There are 2 other vampire." I said. Silver shocked. "There's another?!"

Shadow look at me. "So?" I look at him. "Call Ambrose and Blake but aren't they go to sleep at the time like this?" I said.

Silver look at two of us. "aren't vampire supposed to sleep in daytime? They must be sleeping right now."

I walk into the forest deeper and saw a cave. I walk in and saw Blake sleeping on the table with a book on his side. I wake him up.

"Umm... hello?" I push Blake head and he woke up. "Don't disturb me Ambrose!! How many time do i have to tell you!" he growled.

"I'm Sonic..."

"ah! S-Sonic?! When you got here?!" He shocked.

"Um, a while ago." I said.

"How do you even know our secret cave?!"

"You call this secret? I saw this cave and thought that you and Rose sleep here."

"Of course we sleep here!!! This is our home!!"

"Oh... Really? Sorry for entering without your consent."

Shadow and Silver walk in. Blake look at the little white hedgehog. "Who is that? a friend of yours?" he asked.

"Um, sort of. You know, it's a very long story if you wanna know on what happened to him. That's not what he looks like. He's taller than you actually." I said and Blake disbelief.

"You serious?!" He said.

"Yeah and I'm not even telling you a joke. We need to find out how to turn him back to normal." I said.

Ambrose walk in while yawning. "Hi, Sonic..." He said. "Hmm?!! Sonic?!!"

"Um, we're here for help." I said.

"Okay, make it short. I need to go for a hunt."

"You know sun and moon tablet?" I asked.

"Huh?! Sun and moon tablet?! I know that!!" Blake answered. He quickly flip the book page and show me the exactly sun and moon tablet. "This one right!!"

I nods. "Yeah, I'm asking you if you have one."

"We haven't have that tablet. It's a legendary treasure created by Dark and Light Gaia." Rose said.

"Dark and Light Gaia? Where we can find them?" I asked.

"They was a warrior who keep this world balance. Without sun and Moon, there is no way this world exist. So, they make a sun and moon tablet to keep this world balance when they're gone. Everyone in this world wanna know where the location of the tablet." Rose explained.

Shadow look at me. "There is no way we could find one. Hope we could do that to defeat Roul." Shadow said and everyone look at him.

"What?" Shadow reply.

"Maybe we can find the tablet and defeat Roul!" Blake said. All of us agree and we decided to find that legendary tablet.