Memories

Gave up on the time thing, too tired.

I'm so tired, I can't sleep but as I lay here on my cott, all my memories come flashing back. From my childhood innocence to meeting Liz. I have come so far, I can't give up now.

I keep thinking about my first best friend, Lona, we used to play together all the time when I was at my grandmothers, then I moved out of state, that's when everything changed. We were growing older and eventually grew apart as well, when me and my family moved back my life felt over. She came to the door and groaned in annoyance, all I did was knock and have a smile on my face, but when I realized she didn't like me anymore, everything faded and I just walked away. We used to play on a playset all the time in her backyard, play games, it was amazing. She was another person who showed me the world can be harsh, now I know people come and go and that is life. 

When I met Liz we were eating lunch, she was new and well, we immediately became friends after two years we grew closer and closer, she came over to my place all the time, my parents loved her. Well, we both knew we felt the same emotion for each other and ever since then my life has changed in a good way.