Angel dust x Charlie's older brother

Wassup? Miss me toots?? No one?? Ok enjoy the one shot!

Third person view.

You got out of the limo and fix your suit,today was the day visiting your little sister,charlie and yes you are the son of the one and only Lucifer,you smiled and walk towards the hotel.

You open the two big doors.

"Charlie??~"you called only to have a pointed spear at your neck.

"Who are you??..."vaggei asked.

You chuckled and move the spear out of your neck by your index finger.

"What is this how you treat a guest??I'm Charlie's older brother"

"Oh yeah??"

"Y/n!"Charlie's voice echoed through the halls and run to you,you open your arms,she jump to your embrace.

"Miss ya too lil sis"you chuckled and spin her around.

"Finally your here!!glad dad approved"she cheered vaggie stood there dumbfounded.

"Oh and this is vaggie my girlfriend"charlie said.

You smiled.

"Its pleasure to meet you vaggie and I'm glad your making my lil sis happy"you smiled making her blush but you narrowed your eyes at charlie.

"I heard that the radio cannibal demon was here"you said.

"Well...he said he wants to h-"

"Ah! Prince y/n!!"a static voice said.

"Nice to finally meet you!!"alastor said and stuck his hand out.

You shake his hand.

"The pleasure is all mine..."you bitterly said a intense aura was filling the air.

"Say...umm can we meet the staffs now??"Charlie asked nervously,you look at her and smiled.

"Sure I don't mind lil sis"

Ten minutes later...

You already met niffy,Baxter,and husk but you still didn't met angel dust yet.

"I thought you have entertainer here??"you ask at your little sister.

"Well angel is busy....I think"

Suddenly the doors was blasted open but not broken,there stood a spider demon in pink striped suit.

"Hey what did I just said to you,you shit head?!"vaggie complained.

"Oh sorry vaggie dea-"the spider demon was cut off while he looks at you,and well let's just say your wearing a white button up shirt with the three buttons are open showing a little of your chest with white blazer and white pants and shoes and to complete your attire you were wearing an apple necklace.

'He's so fucking hot....!!' Angel thought.

"Ah...there's our entertainer"charlie said.

"Meet angel d-"you simply cut your sister's words by holding your hand up.

"Angel dust the number one porn star,feared mobster yeah I get it"you smirked making him blush.

"Well I'm tired now...can I go to my room now??"you look at your sister.

She nod and lead you to your room
And you look over your shoulder while smirking making the spider demon blushed more.

Few weeks later...
Your already close to everybody but not with alastor you still did not trust him and you already got a feelings for the certain demon spider.