Zenitsu x Tanjiro x Inosuke x male reader

No one's pov (your a shota modern au)

You were sitting in a grassy field,enjoying the view and fresh air.

Until inosuke ran to you.

"PIG ASSAULT PIG ASSAULT!!" he shouted as he ran to you.

"WAaaah!!inosuke no!"you tried to stop him but he did not stop.

You closed your eyes tightly as you wait for the impact but you only received a stiff chest (of course with a shirt😆)

"Your so soft..."he mumbled as he nuzzled your neck.

your face flushed red.

"i-inosuke what are yo-you doing??"you stuttered you probably look like a tomato right now.

"Hey stop hovering over (Y/n) chan!"zenitsu shouted as he snatched you away to inosuke and instead of letting you go he hugged you too.

"Tanjiro help!"you pleaded as zenitsu starting to hug you tighter.

"hey!let go of him zenitsu!your starting to squeeze the life out of him!"tanjiro said as he manage to pull you off to zenitsu's life squeezing hug.

"thank you tanji-"you were cut off by tanjiro saying:

"Now hug me!"

"Eh?!"

End!kidding!heres an
extra!

"So you have three boyfriends now??"Maria asked her best friend while sipping her mocha coffee.

you spat your (f/d).

"How did you know?!"you asked in disbelief.

"lucas told me that he saw you three hugging each other like there's no tomorrow until zenitsu kissed your cheek and the two boys got jealous so they kissed you too,damn foursome!"maria nosebleeds while making the 👌ok sign.

You groaned as you hid your face in embarrassment.

"Just be quiet if you four do that...i want to sleep every night peacefully and i dont want to hear some mo-"you cut her off with a playful but still gonna bruise punch in her arm.

"SHUT UP!"

"ok!ok!i'll shut up....be sure to use protection though!"she grinned as she ran away from you.

"IMMA KILL YOU!!"you shouted as you ran after her.

"OH!I WANT TO SEE YOU TRY SMALLS!"

"YOU!!"

lets just say you didnt catch her.

I know!another crappy one shot! but im still frigging trying my best because i got a bloody problem right now...*giggles nervously*😅

you see i'm stuck here in the house and im starting to rot alive and we cant go out until the quarantine is done,damn virus making us rot here inside of the house😠 im not gonna lie i felt scared right now but at the same time so fucking pissed off! i wanna throw some of my stuffs here and there! i even locked my self inside my cabinet so theres no one to fucking look for meh!

Anyways give this story a big fat vote if you want the virus to go away and never return im kinda disappointed though that why an airborn virus why not zombies?? because ill be running right now screaming like a fucking idiot while holding a gun because that is gonna be epic!its not like i didnt try to hold a gun i even pulled the trigger its when we got into a shooting booth of an military force because my uncle is a military so me And my cousins tried it,*whispers*but my cousins is such big pussies to try😆
ok so thats all!wait for the other updates!!

DJ BLUEJAY!OUT!!BYEEEEEEEE!!!😃✋👍👌👅🙋