Tsukishima Kei x male reader

No ones POV

"Kei chan!I'm here like you asked for!!~"You yelled catching the attention of the blonde and his teammates.

"Hey!Don't forget about us !!"The twins grinned.

He flinched at the three familiar voices.

"So Ummmm...you knew salty-I mean tsukishima??"Nishinoya asked and you let out a grin.

"Of course!he's my boyfriend afterall!!"You said happily as tsukishima covered his face in embarrassment as his teammates look shocked before screaming.

"EHHHHHHHH?!SALTY-SHIMA HAS A BOYFRIEND?!"

They screamed making,and the twins cover your ears.

Time skip!bought to you by your lazy ass author reading yaoi manga....again😑)

"So you two are dating for 3 years now??how do you two met??"yamguchi asked surprised that his best friend got a boyfriend of how salty he was (sorry not sorry)😆

You were about to talk but the twins already beat you to it.

"Well!! Kei-nii save (Y/n) nii from bullies!!"They said in sync making you chuckle and yamguchi too.

"Wait...who are you two anyway??"Sugawara  asked making the twins snap their heads at him.

"Well...We're the shirozawa twins!nice to meet you Sugamama!!"They both introduced in sync as Sugawara's face become red.

"Uh...I..umm oh my gosh " he mumbled as he crouched down and covered his heating get face.

Tsukishima suddenly lifted them by the collar of their hoodie at the back.

"Eh?"The twins whined failing their arms in the air.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"to make you two stop..??"

"BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU WILL JUST LIFT US UP LIKE A STREET CATS!LET US DOWN YOU WALKING SALTY BEANSTALK!"They screamed with angry faces.

All of you looked at them sweat dropping.

"Ummmm.... (L/n)-kun is that a cake??"Hinata asked pointing at the plastic bag beside you.

"Oh yeah!hey Kei let go of them and here your favorite!"You gave the plastic bag to tsukishima as he dropped the twins landing in their bums.

"Owie...."the mumbled rubbing at the sore spot as they glared at him.

"Damn you walking beanstalk!"

He ignore them as he looked at the cake,he was actually happy but he just don't want to show it.

"Wahhhh!!tsukishima your lucky!having a cute boyfriend to bring you sweets is the best!I wish kiyoko san doing that for me!"Tanaka said as he sighed dreamily and Nishinoya nod in agreement and look at you making you flinch at their gaze.

"wha-what is it??"You asked nervously.

"Can you make some cake for us too??"they asked in sync as you blinked and making the twins shock.

"Huh?!"

"Eh??"

"Yeah i also want to taste too what do you say kageyama??"

"Shut up dimwits,if he didn't want to make some don't pressure him besides will tsukishima allow him and even those two??"

The duo flinched as they saw the glares of the three.

"Oh?it's fine!I can bake the cakes for you guys " you said smiling happily as they cheered.

Tsukishima glares hardened at the duo.

"(N/n) you will not bake some cakes for this idiots"

"Hey!what did you say?!"

"Dont worry ill bake you guys some even the managers and the coach too " You said smiling widely.

"Are you sure??"kiyoko asked as you just smiled at her.

"Yep!besides I got this twins with me!"you said chuckling as you hug the twins making them hug you back.

Maria looked at her phone.

"Ne nii san is think it's time to go,auntie just messaged me we need to help her " she whispered.

You quickly grab your bag and pecked Tsukishima in the lips making him embarrass and making the twins faked gagged.

"Eh? (L/n)-kun your already leaving??"Daichi asked.

"Yeah! we need to help mom in the café! you guys can visit us,I give you the address and Kei can show you guys the way there" you smiled as tsukishima click his tongue looking away crossing his arms.

"Tsk as if..."he muttered making you chuckle.

You walk out of the gym with the twins slowly walked behind you,when you already outside of the gym the twins stopped.

"Hey!don't blush if onii san is talking to you!"

"Why??"

"Because Kei nii is glaring at you!!"They grinned and ran out before tsukishima would catch them.

"EHHHHHHHH?!"

Extend ending...

"Kei nii and onii san kissing in a tree!K.I.S.S.I.N.G!first they married second they make love!thir-OH FUCK!RAN FOR IT!!"The twins ran away as tsukishima ran after them leaving you dumbfounded sitting in the grass.

"These...idiots..."You mumbled and giggled softly.