Shuu sakamaki x male reader

No ones pov

Sleep,was definitely Shuu just want but it was surprising that he even answered the door quickly,his expression is indifferent as he stared down at the shorter boy stood infront of him,it was rather bored expression,and he is not interested in whatever you have to say to him.

"C-can I sleep with you??"You asked fiddling with your fingers.

He just sighed and ran a hand to his hair,he should be sleeping right now but something inside of him telling to comfort you.

"Just go back to your room (Y/n)...I repeat they are not real...its some just mind trick...now go back to your room " he demanded rather a little harsh.

You bit your bottom lip looking away and you held your whimpers as tears slowly form on your eyes.

Shuu just stood there watching you hug your self trembling.

"But they felt...so real...very...real " You whimpered out as you sobbed.

Sighing out again,Shuu just pulled you to his chest softly as he closed his door and guide you to his bed.

"They are just there to scare you " Shuu told you simply as he hugged your smaller form gently pecking your forehead.

He rubbed your back slowly to comfort you.

"But...I begged for them to stop...but they always come back...those shadows won't stop..."You whimpered out again burying your face to his chest .

"I screamed for help and screamed again...but no one helped me..."You breathed out.

"Dont worry I will not let them take you away,I will make them stop " Shuu said holding you tighter than before but not that tight just enough to make you feel safe in his arms.

As Shuu waited for you to fall asleep,and soon enough you did,it was strange though,whenever your with him,Shuu manage to fall asleep quickly as he close his eyes,this night is no different,as soon as he closed his eyes...he was out like a light.

*Okie I'm done!it's short!I know!it's bloody 3 am here in Philippines and yet I can't sleep! well see you next one shot or scenario!reader kun!/chan!Bye!~O3O*~Bluejay😜